77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Happy 7/7 Day » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy 7/7 Day
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Happy 7/7 Day Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Listserv is celebrating 7/7 Day, so I thought I'd bring it over here.

Happy 7/7 Day!

Release the doves!

(On second thought, grab your umbrella first.)

07-07-2009 12:15 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Celebrate all things Michael Roe, Bruce Spencer, and Dave Leonhardt here!!!!!!!! Cool

07-07-2009 12:34 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ping Pong Over the Abyss
Celebrate all things Michael Roe, Bruce Spencer, and Dave Leonhardt here!!!!!!!! Cool

Didn't you leave someone out??? Mark Harmon, happy 7/7 day to you, too!

Linda
07-07-2009 12:39 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Thread Starter Thread Started by Marti

Happy 7/7 day to the esteemed Linda, worker of tour miracles. Pleased

07-07-2009 12:46 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
me-is-e
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 03-14-2006
Favorite 77s album: the one I'm listening to

Hey, Happy 7/7 to all the 7's out there.

07-07-2009 13:57 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Happy 7/7 Day!

I'm releasing Radioactive Crows.

Cool

07-07-2009 20:03 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Thread Starter Thread Started by Marti

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
Happy 7/7 Day!

I'm releasing Radioactive Crows.

Cool

Okay--open your lead-lined umbrellas.

07-07-2009 22:00 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

07-13-2009 08:14 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Happy 7/7 Day

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH