77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » Bruce with Bob Weir & Phil Lesh tonight! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bruce with Bob Weir & Phil Lesh tonight!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Bruce with Bob Weir & Phil Lesh tonight! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

San Francisco.

Great American Music Hall.

Jackie Greene in concert, featuring Bruce Spencer.

Bob & Phil and the band playing all Dead tunes, third set.

Dang, why can't Doctor be onstage with them?

('cuz I have a session tonight, that's why ... ) Mad

Doctor Love has attached this image:
2143448457_0dd9ce7ed7.jpg

02-19-2009 16:20 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Excellent. What a great drummer. It's good to see him have continued success with Greene.

Sad you couldn't go, Doc. Perhaps you were at a session for new solo record? Or the Dogs? Big Grin

02-20-2009 06:36 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
me-is-e
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 03-14-2006
Favorite 77s album: the one I'm listening to

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great for Bruce- and Jackie Greene! (BTW, add Jackie Greene to my list of artists I was inspired to listen to through the 77's).

Sorry for the good Doctor Love that you couldn't be there too. But, I am looking forward to whatever may come from that session work!

02-23-2009 12:34 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

RE: Bruce with Bob Weir & Phil Lesh tonight! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm going to see Jackie Greene (w/ Bruce) opening for Bob Weir & Rat Dog tonight in Eugene! YAY!

Linda
08-22-2009 12:56 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » Bruce with Bob Weir & Phil Lesh tonight!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH