77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Mike Roe online radio? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike Roe online radio?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
inultus inultus is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-05-2005
Favorite 77s album: EightyEight

Mike Roe online radio? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok, a while back there was an email sent out from 77s.com that mentioned a streaming radio station that played a lot of Mike Roe. What's the link?

I had it bookmarked but my computer crashed. Thx.
12-30-2008 13:02 inultus is offline Send an Email to inultus Homepage of inultus Search for Posts by inultus Add inultus to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of inultus: inultus777 YIM Account Name of inultus: inultus777
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

RE: Mike Roe online radio? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know anything about that, but try going to www.pandora.com and put Seventy Sevens in as your radio station and watch what comes up -- it's very cool Cool

Doctor Love has attached this image:
all done shoppin\'.jpg

12-30-2008 22:15 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I will have to do that someday.

That street could use some repaving. Someone get ahold of the City and get them on that.

12-30-2008 22:17 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Ron E Ron E is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

RE: Mike Roe online radio? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think this is it...

www.caradio.net

01-01-2009 09:48 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
inultus inultus is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-05-2005
Favorite 77s album: EightyEight

Thread Starter Thread Started by inultus
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well I can't get on Pandora here at work, so I know it's not that one, because I could get on the one I had bookmarked here at work.

It's not caradio either, the station I am speaking of only played cool music, I dunno if it was all "Christian" or not, but they definitely didn't play Altar Boys, LOL.

I'm surprised no one knows what I'm talking about because the link was sent out in a 77s email newsletter.
01-06-2009 07:45 inultus is offline Send an Email to inultus Homepage of inultus Search for Posts by inultus Add inultus to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of inultus: inultus777 YIM Account Name of inultus: inultus777
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Mike Roe online radio?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH