77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Mike Roe - Cigar Club - San Antonio Texas 11/11/08 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike Roe - Cigar Club - San Antonio Texas 11/11/08
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Mike Roe - Cigar Club - San Antonio Texas 11/11/08 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here is a small taste of what I got to enjoy last night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA3IjiJedqE

It may not quite be ready so give it some time.

It's worth the wait!

11-12-2008 19:50 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Rocks in your Head

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nailtatt
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mike and my Girlfriend Natalie

Mike and me - Nails!

Mike jammin' out!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nailtatt: 11-12-2008 20:06.

11-12-2008 20:04 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It was great, of course, but I was surprised to hear the talking. Were people listening?

11-12-2008 20:29 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Rocks in your Head

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nailtatt

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
It was great, of course, but I was surprised to hear the talking. Were people listening?

That was one of the annoying parts about the show. a_s_sclowns in the background yapping the entire time. But I got to where I could tune it out though it was distracting at first! Mad

11-12-2008 20:49 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Awesome show. I never thought I'd ever hear those Love Coma songs performed live again, much less with Roe playing on them. Surprise of the evening.

11-12-2008 21:50 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Also, this is pretty much the most salvageable pic I took the whole evening. All the guys together in the second half...

11-12-2008 21:59 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

quote:
That was one of the annoying parts about the show. a_s_sclowns in the background yapping the entire time.

Yeah...I can't stand that crap.

The show coming up at my church (that's right, MY CHURCH!) will be more quiet, I'm sure. I just hope people in my church buy at ton of stuff from Mike!

11-13-2008 07:18 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Thumb Up! Very CooL Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nailtatt, LõõKiNG GõõD all the way around Cool
11-18-2008 07:57 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Mike Roe - Cigar Club - San Antonio Texas 11/11/08

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH