77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Holy Ghost Building Lyrics?? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Holy Ghost Building Lyrics??
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jason
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

Holy Ghost Building Lyrics?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Could the lyrics for Holy Ghost Building be posted in the music section of the site please?

I'm hard of hearing and it's not possible for me to understand lyrics without already knowing them. I was able to find some of the songs on the Internet, but even those I couldn't understand 100% because sometimes the 77s lyrics are changed around a bit from the original lyrics.

So if you could post the lyrics as the 77s sing them, I would greatly appreciate that!

Thank you.
07-18-2008 05:58 jason is offline Send an Email to jason Search for Posts by jason Add jason to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i suspect you're going to need $2 and a S.A.S.E Big Grin

07-18-2008 06:55 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.77s.com/77sindex7.html
after you open this link click music and then the album cover.......I'm sure once the tour cools down and the Dogs tour is over someone will update the page with the lyrics.

jason and eric? Any idea when this can be done?

07-18-2008 07:34 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Audiori J
unregistered

As soon as we have them.
07-18-2008 07:56
jason
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by jason

thank you. I will be looking forward to that.
07-18-2008 20:26 jason is offline Send an Email to jason Search for Posts by jason Add jason to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Holy Ghost Building Lyrics??

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH