77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » HELP!!! Lost a CD » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page HELP!!! Lost a CD
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MtnWalt MtnWalt is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 11-08-2007
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked, 77s

HELP!!! Lost a CD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My kids somehow lost my 77s CD (one of my favorite albums). Does anyone know where I can get a copy without taking a 2nd mortgage? Feel free to email or IM me with info.
Thanks,
MtnWalt

11-08-2007 19:24 MtnWalt is offline Send an Email to MtnWalt Search for Posts by MtnWalt Add MtnWalt to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of MtnWalt: gwmurray View the MSN Profile for MtnWalt
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: HELP!!! Lost a CD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by MtnWalt
My kids somehow lost my 77s CD (one of my favorite albums). Does anyone know where I can get a copy without taking a 2nd mortgage? Feel free to email or IM me with info.
Thanks,
MtnWalt

which disc?

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
11-08-2007 19:53 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Cool RE: HELP!!! Lost a CD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
quote:
Thanks,
MtnWalt

which disc?

by his profile, i assume he means this one..............
opening bid, $7.77............ Big Grin
no, i am not the seller.........

http://cgi.ebay.com/77s-PRAY-NAKED-SEVEN...1QQcmdZViewItem

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
11-08-2007 20:31 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

RE: HELP!!! Lost a CD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Thanks,
MtnWalt

if it is indeed pray naked, and you are indeed in the ATL, as indicated, i may be able to help you out......

i seem to have a couple autographed copies of that around. Big Grin

11-09-2007 04:52 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
MtnWalt MtnWalt is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 11-08-2007
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked, 77s

Thread Starter Thread Started by MtnWalt

Thankfully I already have Pray Naked (or "The Seventy Sevens" as the record company titled it. I am looking for the 1987 release which has the following on it:

Do It For Love • I Can't Get Over It • What Was In That Letter • Pearls Before Swine • The Lust, the Flesh, the Eyes & the Pride of Life • Frames Without Photographs • Don't Say Goodbye • Bottom Line • I Could Laugh

I had the 1-2-3 box set, and have the other 2 CDs, but can not for the life of me find 77s.
Thanks, Walt

11-11-2007 18:28 MtnWalt is offline Send an Email to MtnWalt Search for Posts by MtnWalt Add MtnWalt to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of MtnWalt: gwmurray View the MSN Profile for MtnWalt
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Doctor Love and the guys were selling custom CDs from their entire catalog... they might be able to help.
11-17-2007 16:31
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » HELP!!! Lost a CD

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH