77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Dogs in Somerset NJ 7/6/07 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dogs in Somerset NJ 7/6/07 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bubbaepp bubbaepp is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-204.gif

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Dogs in Somerset NJ 7/6/07 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just saw the Dogs tonight in NJ - First time, long time.

Great show! I love all these guys and the sets were awesome.
And when I (and a bunch of others) were asked to come on stage to help with the chorus' to 'Breathe Deep" and "Knockin on Heavens door", I stood near the Doctor! And the banter between Mike and Terry was, as expected, amusing.

In fact, the Doctor burned my CD at the end of the night too.

Mike - it came out just fine - Thanks.

and Mike - now you know who bubbaepp is too!

Traveling mercies and continued blessings.

07-06-2007 21:45 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

07-07-2007 08:25 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt

Thread Starter Thread Started by bubbaepp
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mike wasn't familiar with bubbaepp. That's what happens when you are not a groupie on the Board! I asked him if he knew bubbaepp and he didn't recall. That is the problem when you don't post frequently. So everyone - take note!

btw - when the Dogs came on for the encore, Mike was wearing a reggae/rosta type wig. It looked good on him. It was cool watching him so close playing guitar (I was overlooking his left side). But I didn't want to 'touch him' (like, put my hand on his shoulder) because he might've messed a note up and I don't want him to think I was gay.

07-08-2007 22:06 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Originally posted by bubbaepp
Mike wasn't familiar with bubbaepp. That's what happens when you are not a groupie on the Board! I asked him if he knew bubbaepp and he didn't recall. That is the problem when you don't post frequently. So everyone - take note!

btw - when the Dogs came on for the encore, Mike was wearing a reggae/rosta type wig. It looked good on him. It was cool watching him so close playing guitar (I was overlooking his left side). But I didn't want to 'touch him' (like, put my hand on his shoulder) because he might've messed a note up and I don't want him to think I was gay.

Don't worry, he already thinks you're gay. Big Grin

07-09-2007 04:15 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt

I was afraid of that! I purposely didn't wear my KMax shirt either. My image is tarnished!

Crying

07-09-2007 10:41 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

I've found that if you wear a Keaggy shirt, nobody messes with you & you are treated like royalty. Tongue

07-09-2007 11:09 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-243.jpg

Registration Date: 07-18-2006
Favorite 77s album: A Golden Field of Radioactive

As stated on the Lost Dogs MB, I was in attendance as well. I will try to get photos up ASAP. I need to get my pics uploaded to Photobucket or Xanga first (or wherever I stored last year's pics). Then, I'll share them here.

It was a fantastic show and the Dogs are as gracious as ever. I hope they're enjoying the week off between shows.

Thanks, Dr. Love for accommodating my son, Michael IV. He must've bugged me for a half hour to see you, but you were busy with things, etc. before he got that picture with you by the piano. Thanks for listening to me, too.

In Jesus,
Zudrak

-Psalm 73:26

Michael 4 & Michael 77
07-09-2007 12:32 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Baby Elvis

Pictures! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Set before the show:

The only concert pic that came out half-decent:

Michael IV waits patiently for the Dogs:

M4 gives artwork to Derri:

Work, Dogs, Work:

M4 & M3 after the concert:

M4, M3, and the Lost Dogs:

Michael 4 & Michael 77:

Michael 4 & Michael 77

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zudrak: 07-10-2007 11:34.

07-10-2007 11:26 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
Rocks in your Head

Cool

07-10-2007 20:41 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Zudrak, NiCe pics - thanks for sharing Cool
07-11-2007 06:57 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Baby Elvis

quote:
Originally posted by LuR KiNG
Zudrak, NiCe pics - thanks for sharing Cool

You're welcome. I found it funny that Mike was as embarrassed by my previous signature picture as I was. We looked like we were going to have a belly battle with my son caught in the middle of our guts. Thankfully, I have been playing ice hockey and lost most of my gut -- and Mike looks like he's been having more Roquefort salad and less "double meat Velveeta cheese between two hot cross buns". I think we both look more svelte than a year ago.

Of course, my current sig picture looks better because my ugly mug isn't in it. Wink

Michael 4 & Michael 77
07-11-2007 11:01 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List

I understand that those "Roquefort side salads" are a "buck twenty-five". Quite the bargain!

07-12-2007 11:12 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Baby Elvis

Indeed, but at that price, I hear they are only available in small Missouri towns. Wink

Here's some mute video footage from the concert. Like I said before, the camera I was using doesn't have a microphone, but I didn't know that. It was my first time using it. Frown When I get my own, I will make sure it has a microphone.

Intro to "Eleanor, It's Raining Now"

Eleanor Guitar Solo (on mute)

M3, M4, and more join the Dogs onstage

M3, M4, and more join the Dogs onstage 2

M3 & M4 join the Dogs onstage 3

M3 & M4 join the Dogs onstage 4

M3 & M4 join the Dogs onstage 5

Michael 4 & Michael 77
07-12-2007 12:30 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Dogs in Somerset NJ 7/6/07

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH