77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Christmas Tour » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs Christmas Tour
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ron E Ron E is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Lost Dogs Christmas Tour Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Lost Dogs have just announced a 10 date Christmas Tour for early December. Dates and cities to be announced in the Fall. If you would like to bring this tour to your city, please contact info@provisionnational.com or call 502-271-7644.

copied this from myspace, posted there on August 9th. Has this been discussed? Any Ontario Canadians want to get together to get them to the Toronto area?

08-29-2006 19:34 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ron E
RE: Lost Dogs Christmas Tour Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

procrastinators, come on, lets get going.

08-31-2006 17:35 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: Lost Dogs Christmas Tour Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
procrastinators, come on, lets get going.

Procrastinators UNITE

(tomorrow!)

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
08-31-2006 19:40 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Ron E Ron E is a male

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ron E

you bet, I'll get in line after you.

08-31-2006 21:01 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Christmas Tour

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH