77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Lost Dogs - Baltimore - July 15, 2006 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs - Baltimore - July 15, 2006
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
patch77s
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-17-2006
Favorite 77s album: All of them

Lost Dogs - Baltimore - July 15, 2006 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the concert Saturday in Baltimore was fantastic... the guys just keep getting better and better and Steve Hindalong on drums adds a whole new level to their sound. here's the setlist:

Wild Ride
If You Want To
A Certain Love
Broken Like Brooklyn
Devils Elbow
Rocky Mountain Mines
If You Loved Here, You'd Be Home By Now
Bad Indigestion
The Lust...
No Room For Us
Crushing Hand
A Blessing in Disguise
That's Where Jesus Is
Get Me Ready
Eleanor, It's Raining Now
Encore: Imagine That
Encore: Ain't Gonna Fight It

the crowd especially liked That's Where Jesus Is and Get Me Ready off the new "all-bum"... they rocked the house!

steve
07-18-2006 04:38 patch77s is offline Send an Email to patch77s Search for Posts by patch77s Add patch77s to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

any pics?

favorite memories of yours, either from the show
or from your FaN days...?

any BooTs Big Grin
07-18-2006 06:42 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
patch77s
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-17-2006
Favorite 77s album: All of them

Thread Starter Thread Started by patch77s
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by LuR KiNG
any pics?

no - i forgot my camera, but i just have a point and shoot which usually turn out bad anyway since i don't like to get up in front of people or use flash.

quote:
favorite memories of yours

well there were lots of funny things during the show, but if i said them here then it wouldn't be as funny for people who haven't seen their new material yet...

musically, i really loved the flow of the set and i loved hearing them in a full band setup instead of the usual three acoustic guitars.

steve
07-18-2006 07:14 patch77s is offline Send an Email to patch77s Search for Posts by patch77s Add patch77s to your Buddy List
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-243.jpg

Registration Date: 07-18-2006
Favorite 77s album: A Golden Field of Radioactive

These threads contains links to pictures and both of them have my two pics included. Smile

-Psalm 73:26

Michael 4 & Michael 77
07-18-2006 11:29 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

The jokes are cute, but they have been known to turn up more than once. One suggestion might be that they do a crash course in Mandarin Chinese to vary the presentation a little, or maybe stick sparklers in their hatbands (subject to local fire codes of course--we don't want any trouble Shocked ).

07-22-2006 08:41 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

the highlight - Eleanor it's Raining...

seeing mike play those beautiful electric parts was very cool - and it was just a beautiful tune... and I concur with Patch - That's Where Jesus Is - definitely was a highlight and an immediate "hit" with the mostly "church hosting" crowd...

~f

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

07-24-2006 06:05 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
The jokes are cute, but they have been known to turn up more than once. One suggestion might be that they do a crash course in Mandarin Chinese to vary the presentation a little, or maybe stick sparklers in their hatbands (subject to local fire codes of course--we don't want any trouble Shocked ).

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
but the jokes are more than cute

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
07-25-2006 09:17 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Lost Dogs - Baltimore - July 15, 2006

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH