77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Is this guy off his head? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Is this guy off his head?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Is this guy off his head? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://christiannewwave.wordpress.com/20...seventy-sevens/

07-18-2006 20:00 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

heresy

07-18-2006 20:02 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: Is this guy off his head? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He got a little food for thought back. Happy

07-18-2006 20:07 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that a gal, Marti!

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
07-18-2006 20:21 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kit
RE: Is this guy off his head? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Marti

Same here.

07-18-2006 20:34 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

quote:
Originally posted by Kit
quote:

Same here.

Me, too.

Who's next?

07-18-2006 20:56 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

quote:
Originally posted by Kit
quote:

Same here.

although he did have much better things to say about Da..... Cool

http://christiannewwave.wordpress.com/20...18/daniel-amos/

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
07-18-2006 20:57 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by Kit
quote:

Same here.

Good and well, but he'll still need to apologize as soon as he can stop crying.

Actually, I just pointed out that I wondered how broad of a scope he'd taken in before rendering an opinion. He's entitled to whatever opinion that he wants to have whether I agree or not, but I hope he did more than listen to a few minutes' worth of the beginnings before he made that public statement.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 07-18-2006 21:19.

07-18-2006 21:14 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
mr. magoo mr. magoo is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 07-10-2006
Favorite 77s album: Eighty Eight

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by Kit
quote:

Same here.

except DA has been around longer than 25 years Red Face

07-19-2006 06:18 mr. magoo is offline Send an Email to mr. magoo Search for Posts by mr. magoo Add mr. magoo to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dude is a moron.

07-19-2006 06:33 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
tonto tonto is a male
Perfect Blues

Registration Date: 07-14-2006

Poop in his head. Or his loin cloth too tight.
07-19-2006 08:54 tonto is offline Send an Email to tonto Search for Posts by tonto Add tonto to your Buddy List
Birchell Birchell is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-391.jpg

Registration Date: 10-08-2004
Favorite 77s album: Impossible to pick!!!

Yall hurt their feelings. Don't hurt people's feelings. You hurt anyone else's feelings and I'll have to kick yer a$$eseses. Mean people suck. Peawinckle went off!!! LOL Zealots you are!!! hehehe
07-19-2006 13:52 Birchell is offline Send an Email to Birchell Search for Posts by Birchell Add Birchell to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

I just posted my comment Big Grin go Henry!!!

07-19-2006 14:22 mr. magoo is offline Send an Email to mr. magoo Search for Posts by mr. magoo Add mr. magoo to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

quote:
Originally posted by Birchell
Yall hurt their feelings. Don't hurt people's feelings. You hurt anyone else's feelings and I'll have to kick yer a$$eseses. Mean people suck. Peawinckle went off!!! LOL Zealots you are!!! hehehe

No one is gonna dis Dr. Love or his band under my watch.
Tongue

unless it's me, of course

07-19-2006 15:15 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
Dude is a moron.

maybe...

BUT, it is a site about new wave bands of that time period and a lot of what he says fits ppota which is the ONLY 77s album he is talking about because the site is about new wave not what the 7s did starting with the third release.

and his response to the 7heads doesn't make him look like a moron Tongue Wink Tongue

07-19-2006 15:43 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
quote:
Originally posted by Birchell

No one is gonna POSE AS Dr. Love or his band under my watch.
Tongue

unless it's me, of course

Roll Eyes

07-19-2006 15:53 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

for the record (please correct me if I am wrong)

someone new was on PPOTA

and a new version on AFD

and re-released as an extended mix on SGAM which is where the song sample on this site is from.

was it on anything else? (besides live versions)

07-19-2006 15:56 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Alex Alex is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-115.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2005

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Dude is a moron.

maybe...

BUT, it is a site about new wave bands of that time period and a lot of what he says fits ppota which is the ONLY 77s album he is talking about because the site is about new wave not what the 7s did starting with the third release.

and his response to the 7heads doesn't make him look like a moron Tongue Wink Tongue

Agreed.

But he could have done a little more research before writing that stuff, it would have done the band history more justice and have made a better review.

Maybe he learned something from it, that would be more important than an apology.

Alex

07-20-2006 02:00 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by Alex
quote:
quote:
Dude is a moron.

maybe...

Agreed.

But he could have done a little more research before writing that stuff, it would have done the band history more justice and have made a better review.

Maybe he learned something from it, that would be more important than an apology.

Alex

That is why I stated that he was a moron. Whatever his point was, it was poorly written.

07-20-2006 05:46 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Baby Elvis

quote:
quote:
Dude is a moron.

maybe...

I agree with BD Cool

07-20-2006 10:00 mr. magoo is offline Send an Email to mr. magoo Search for Posts by mr. magoo Add mr. magoo to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Is this guy off his head?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH