77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Out of the Darkness... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Out of the Darkness...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Slapout Slapout is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-254.gif

Registration Date: 07-28-2006
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked

Cool Out of the Darkness... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

After a time of sackcloth and ashes, I have returned to the land of the Sevens. I have missed the great discussions, threads, and general fellowship (not to mention CStone, which I have missed four years in a row now!). All is well and I look forward to renewing old friendships and discussing our beloved Sevens.

Gotta get my hands on that new DVD, too! Pleased

07-28-2006 20:09 Slapout is offline Send an Email to Slapout Homepage of Slapout Search for Posts by Slapout Add Slapout to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Slapout: uriahok
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

YuP the DVD is great.

welcome back & welcome to the 77sMB Cool
so tell us some of your CooL 77s related stories...
07-28-2006 20:53 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

RE: Out of the Darkness... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Slapout
After a time of sackcloth and ashes, I have returned to the land of the Sevens. I have missed the great discussions, threads, and general fellowship (not to mention CStone, which I have missed four years in a row now!). All is well and I look forward to renewing old friendships and discussing our beloved Sevens.

Gotta get my hands on that new DVD, too! Pleased

Yeah...the DVD is great!

We discuss Kevin Max also.

Just thought you might want to know.

Welcome back.

Tongue

07-28-2006 21:40 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
gator77da gator77da is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-252.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks 'n' Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Groovy.

07-29-2006 03:40 gator77da is offline Send an Email to gator77da Search for Posts by gator77da Add gator77da to your Buddy List
Slapout Slapout is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-254.gif

Registration Date: 07-28-2006
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked

Thread Starter Thread Started by Slapout
Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice to see you are still around, David...lol

Kevin Max stories? I am scared already. Then again, I am so out of touch with most of the Christian music scene nowadays, most anything discussed would go right over my head.

As for 77s related stories (nice wordplay, by the way), I have been a fan since 1984 and have seen them numerous times (I would have to stop and count), including the "All Fall Down" line-up DA replacement show in 1986 at Cornerstone Mainstage.

I sometimes moonlight as an audience vocalist for DA...and I still owe Kevin some videos.

My favorite color is dark blue...and I believe that for every drop of rain that falls, a flower grows. Roll Eyes

07-29-2006 08:06 Slapout is offline Send an Email to Slapout Homepage of Slapout Search for Posts by Slapout Add Slapout to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Slapout: uriahok
gator77da gator77da is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-252.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks 'n' Stones

quote:
Originally posted by Slapout
Nice to see you are still around, David...lol

Kevin Max stories? I am scared already. Then again, I am so out of touch with most of the Christian music scene nowadays, most anything discussed would go right over my head.

As for 77s related stories (nice wordplay, by the way), I have been a fan since 1984 and have seen them numerous times (I would have to stop and count), including the "All Fall Down" line-up DA replacement show in 1986 at Cornerstone Mainstage.

I sometimes moonlight as an audience vocalist for DA...and I still owe Kevin some videos.

My favorite color is dark blue...and I believe that for every drop of rain that falls, a flower grows. Roll Eyes

Actually, I just rejoined this board too. Welcome aboard, professor. Big Grin

07-29-2006 13:07 gator77da is offline Send an Email to gator77da Search for Posts by gator77da Add gator77da to your Buddy List
tom tom blue tom tom blue is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: STICKS & STONES

Cool

08-06-2006 13:07 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Out of the Darkness...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH