77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's videos » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77's videos
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
James James is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-18-2004

77's videos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone responsible for posting the videos here. I had never seen any of them (a sad commentary in itself) and enjoyed seeing them.I especially enjoyed Mercy Mercy and For Crying Out Loud. I can't believe they showed the Mercy Mercy vid on MTV2! It is a great video, though. As for FCOL, man, talk about a song that should have been huge. It still gives me goosebumps. That song could have (and still could) been an encouragement to so many, had they been exposed to it. Not to mention, a nice payday for Mike and the boys! Wink
04-02-2006 08:30 James is offline Send an Email to James Search for Posts by James Add James to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That was Mike and Mark themselves, with help from Don Bown. They did a great job working on the site.

This summer the 77s DVD is supposed to come out from Lo-Fidelity, then we will get to see a lot of cool stuff. Smile

I know a lot of fans never got to see certain time periods and concerts or even the promo videos at all...for them it will be really something special.
04-02-2006 12:43 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
snowblind snowblind is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-404.gif

Registration Date: 03-28-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yay! Big Grin

04-02-2006 19:52 snowblind is offline Send an Email to snowblind Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

quote:
Originally posted by snowblind
Yay! Big Grin

Yay indeed....we are hard at work....deadline approaching....firing on all pistons to have this dvd ready for Cornerstoned...

jeffrey k.

04-04-2006 08:49 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool Cool
quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
quote:
Originally posted by snowblind
Yay! Big Grin

Yay indeed....we are hard at work....deadline approaching....firing on all pistons to have this dvd ready for Cornerstoned...

jeffrey k.

cool Cool

04-04-2006 20:30 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's videos

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH