77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » New tapes or videos? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New tapes or videos?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DannyT
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-04-2004

New tapes or videos? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi folks, I haven't posted for some time but was wondering if there were any new recordings audio or video of the Roe-Pritzl shows circulating? Lots to trade. Anyone coming to Roxana, IL. to see the Choir on the 24th of March?

03-06-2006 11:05 DannyT is offline Send an Email to DannyT Homepage of DannyT Search for Posts by DannyT Add DannyT to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I sure would be interested in some of those too. And I plan on going to The Choir show.

Was I ever on the inside?
03-06-2006 12:06 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will probably be at the Roxana show.
03-06-2006 12:48
Alex Alex is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-115.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2005
Favorite 77s album: Eighty Eight

RE: New tapes or videos? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DannyT
Hi folks, I haven't posted for some time but was wondering if there were any new recordings audio or video of the Roe-Pritzl shows circulating? Lots to trade. Anyone coming to Roxana, IL. to see the Choir on the 24th of March?

I'd like to have a good audio recording of a Mike/Mike concert and a Lost Dogs concert from the last tour with Steve Bangalong on drums. But I don't have anything new to trade for you, just some well known boots that you most likely already have.

Any suggestions how to solve the problem, anyone? Send a PM.

Alex

03-06-2006 13:57 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
MefLiszto MefLiszto is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-14-2004

I've got the Roe/Pritzl shows from Oil City and Pittsburgh, PA. Video quality is crappy, but the shows are nice. I'm still trying to author a decent menu structure for the DVDs. All the low end products don't let you have a menu where you can "Play All" the songs and also play a single song. I'm relying on IFOEdit to edit the command structure but it's a steep learning curve. Anybody else here author DVDs?

Darin
03-17-2006 23:17 MefLiszto is offline Send an Email to MefLiszto Search for Posts by MefLiszto Add MefLiszto to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of MefLiszto: MefLiszto YIM Account Name of MefLiszto: Feykdrulez
j77
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by MefLiszto
I've got the Roe/Pritzl shows from Oil City and Pittsburgh, PA. Video quality is crappy, but the shows are nice. I'm still trying to author a decent menu structure for the DVDs. All the low end products don't let you have a menu where you can "Play All" the songs and also play a single song. I'm relying on IFOEdit to edit the command structure but it's a steep learning curve. Anybody else here author DVDs?

Darin

Talk to BigDork.
03-18-2006 07:07
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

quote:

Darin

I use Sonic DVDit... it kinda cheesey but it let's me make all the chapter points and menus that I want. It's easy and I'm too lazy to figure out all the cool video menus and crap like that in other programs Tongue

The main thing is being able to pick your chapter points.

03-18-2006 07:40 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
MefLiszto MefLiszto is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-14-2004

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

Darin

I use Sonic DVDit... it kinda cheesey but it let's me make all the chapter points and menus that I want. It's easy and I'm too lazy to figure out all the cool video menus and crap like that in other programs Tongue

The main thing is being able to pick your chapter points.

Thanks. I know Sonic DVDit has play lists. The trick is getting a disk where you can play the whole thing from beginning to end and ALSO play a selected chapter and return to menu.

Darin
03-18-2006 20:53 MefLiszto is offline Send an Email to MefLiszto Search for Posts by MefLiszto Add MefLiszto to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of MefLiszto: MefLiszto YIM Account Name of MefLiszto: Feykdrulez
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » New tapes or videos?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH