77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Great Gift Idea! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Great Gift Idea!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Great Gift Idea! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've never gone public with this, but in the case that you cannot find your favorite 77s'/Roe/Dogs CD title, I have been and am still willing to do 'personal CD-R burns' of your favorites for the price of a normal CD plus a SASE. They look awful (no art or sleeve) but sound great (right off Doctor's archived masters), plus I will autograph them to you personally as a consolation prize.

E-mail Doctor at mike@77s.com with your Christmas list, but hurry -- I'm heading to the Pacific Northwest next weekend for some personal appearances.
12-10-2005 12:09 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Mark Mark is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-373.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island Album

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Give yourself or others a great present and help the Good Doctor out!

Big Grin

12-10-2005 12:30 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hmmm

I have it all and doubles of most of it already Tongue

I even have a CDR of Sleepwalk!

12-10-2005 13:41 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male
Unbalanced

I have everything too and some of them double. I was referring to other people.

12-10-2005 15:23 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

why would other people buy me something I already have?

12-10-2005 15:37 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male
Unbalanced

I don't know.

Maybe they want to help out the Doctor.

How about instead, they all chip in and pay for Doctor Love to play at your house for Christmas?

12-10-2005 15:39 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
I don't know.

Maybe they want to help out the Doctor.

How about instead, they all chip in and pay for Doctor Love to play at your house for Christmas?

Now there is a great idea!!!! Smile )

12-10-2005 16:16 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male
Unbalanced

Wink

12-10-2005 16:53 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Birchell Birchell is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-391.jpg

Registration Date: 10-08-2004
Favorite 77s album: Impossible to pick!!!

WOAH NELLY!!! Dr - I cracked up when I saw the SASE thing - I did that back in the day just so I could understand all of those "devil lyrics to that evil music".....hehehe. Anywhat, I JUST moved and I gotta check through my archives, I probably have all 77s/Dogs/Roe stuff, BUT, what about Perry and the Poor Boys? I was never able to get a copy and it NEVER shows on Ebay. Still, I wanna make sure I'm not missing any 7s stuff................
12-15-2005 04:58 Birchell is offline Send an Email to Birchell Search for Posts by Birchell Add Birchell to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Great Gift Idea!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH