77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Roe vs. Pritzl - Auburn CA » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Roe vs. Pritzl - Auburn CA
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
a_band
Someone New

Registration Date: 02-06-2006

Roe vs. Pritzl - Auburn CA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just got back from the Roe vs. Pritzl concert in Auburn. What a wonderful night! I'll post a decent review in the morning.
02-06-2006 23:16 a_band is offline Send an Email to a_band Search for Posts by a_band Add a_band to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

RE: Roe vs. Pritzl - Auburn CA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool
02-07-2006 09:05 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

RE: Roe vs. Pritzl - Auburn CA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am very sad today. Just dropped Pritzl off at the airport and we said our goodbyes. What a great run of concerts we've had over the past two months! I've never had a more pleasant, easy low-maintenance tour ever, not to mention the pretty weaving guitars and vocal harmonies throughout.

It's not often that I get to work in a setting like this where by helping the other guy shine, you end up helping yourself. We both made a lot of new fans on each side of the fence and certainly look forward to doing it again, perhaps in the fall. We also wish to try recording together, even if it's only a few of the things we've been doing on the tour, just so folks can have a souvenier of the show. Personally, I would like to try writing for this duo just to take advantage of the "two voices sounding like one" effect and the cool harmonies we could achieve.

Like the Lost Dogs, this is another blessing from God that I am very grateful for. Thanks to all of you who came out and showed your support. We really enjoyed seeing you, and here's looking forward now to the Lost Dogs summer tour and the 77's at Cornerblown! Tongue

p.s. Be sure to watch for the Violet Burning on tour in March, along with their new album "Drop-Dead", which I think may be their very best ever!
02-07-2006 12:35 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
probono probono is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 01-16-2006

Mike...thanks for a wonderful evening.
I am so glad that we were able to make it work out and I hope that we can do it again before my hair has turned completely white! I am full of great memories from last night! Thanks.
under the Mercy,
Steve
02-07-2006 14:52 probono is offline Send an Email to probono Search for Posts by probono Add probono to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for probono
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Thumb Up! RE: Roe vs. Pritzl - Auburn CA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Thanks to all of you who came out and showed your support. We really enjoyed seeing you . . .

no, no, Thank You Smile and we enjoyed seeing you Cool
02-08-2006 06:41 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thats was my favorite part of the show, when both you guys worked together. It was unique.
02-08-2006 09:18
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Roe vs. Pritzl - Auburn CA

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH