77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » sticks & stones spark ed. cd for sale - not too expensive » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page sticks & stones spark ed. cd for sale - not too expensive 2 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
harromedema harromedema is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 04-26-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks & Stones

sticks & stones spark ed. cd for sale - not too expensive Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi everyone!

I have a rare 77s - sticks & stones spark edition cd for sale. I'll send it from the Netherlands, so depending on where you live it can take a while.
Please bid (including mail costs).

Thanks,

yours,

Harro.
05-09-2006 02:56 harromedema is offline Send an Email to harromedema Homepage of harromedema Search for Posts by harromedema Add harromedema to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

RE: sticks & stones spark ed. cd for sale - not too expensive Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So which is it.....for sale or for bid?

jeffrey k.

05-09-2006 06:54 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I bid $5.00 Cool
05-09-2006 07:48 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I bid $5.01
Cool

05-09-2006 08:29 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

$5.01-1/2

05-09-2006 09:01 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

$5.01-2/3

05-09-2006 09:17 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Ron E Ron E is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005

5.26 Canadian

05-09-2006 12:17 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
5.26 Canadian

LOL!!!!!!

05-09-2006 12:33 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

eh?
05-09-2006 14:22 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

hoser

05-09-2006 14:36 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

so do we have a real price on this yet or a place to bid or do we email this guy or what.

I don't have any america jr. money to bid with... how much is 5.26 in real money?

05-09-2006 15:59 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
so do we have a real price on this yet or a place to bid or do we email this guy or what.

I don't have any america jr. money to bid with... how much is 5.26 in real money?

I think it's like .04 cents roughly!

05-10-2006 05:20 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
harromedema harromedema is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 04-26-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks & Stones

Thread Starter Thread Started by harromedema
RE: sticks & stones spark ed. cd for sale - not too expensive Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello everyone,

My CD is for sale as long you bid higher than the first bid ($30). Wink
But you can always try to mail me...

thanks,

Harro.
05-11-2006 02:23 harromedema is offline Send an Email to harromedema Homepage of harromedema Search for Posts by harromedema Add harromedema to your Buddy List
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Originally posted by harromedema
Hello everyone,

thanks,

Harro.

Is that canadian dollars or American? Tongue

05-11-2006 05:15 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
Is that canadian dollars or American? Tongue

must be euro's he is from the Netherlands

In morning European trading the euro bought US$1.2738,
down from US$1.2796 the night before in New York.
The dollar rose to purchase 111.18 Japanese yen from 110.36 on Wednesday,
while the British pound fell to US$1.8562 in New York.

so I think it is $38.3970 USD or maybe he meant €23.4393 EUR

I do not know...

Confused I am too confused... I will have to pass...
05-11-2006 06:46 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
Hello everyone,

thanks,

Harro.

where is it up for bid?

05-11-2006 07:42 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005

quote:

Our money looks like Monopoly money, doesn't that make it real???
It used to be around 4cents, but now its more like $5.00, which is really too high for Canadian business...now back to our regularly scheduled nonbidding, I guess I should go for $5.33????

05-11-2006 11:24 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

well I will bid $5.77 in US Dollars.

~f

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

05-11-2006 11:34 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
Cliff Kuiper Cliff Kuiper is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-206.jpg

Registration Date: 07-10-2006
Favorite 77s album: Depends on my mood

quote:
quote:
Hello everyone,

thanks,

Harro.

where is it up for bid?

Good point. Is it too late? I would've liked to get that one.

07-10-2006 23:21 Cliff Kuiper is offline Send an Email to Cliff Kuiper Search for Posts by Cliff Kuiper Add Cliff Kuiper to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » sticks & stones spark ed. cd for sale - not too expensive

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH