77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » My Space » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My Space
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

My Space Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If any of ya'll are on My Space, post your IRL & we can be friends & have fun.

08-18-2005 15:30 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
dorfmaster
Kite Without a String

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Location: "I remember once hearing David Byrne say something like the better voice a singer has the harder it is to believe what they are saying. It's no problem believing Dorfsmith." --AGT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Someday I want to get on my space Cool

www.dorfsmith.com
08-20-2005 18:49 dorfmaster is offline Send an Email to dorfmaster Homepage of dorfmaster Search for Posts by dorfmaster Add dorfmaster to your Buddy List
dorfmaster
Kite Without a String

Location: "I remember once hearing David Byrne say something like the better voice a singer has the harder it is to believe what they are saying. It's no problem believing Dorfsmith." --AGT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm on myspace now Big Grin

http://www.myspace.com/theradiantdregs

www.dorfsmith.com
09-09-2005 23:23 dorfmaster is offline Send an Email to dorfmaster Homepage of dorfmaster Search for Posts by dorfmaster Add dorfmaster to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

hey peawinkel I sent you a friend request Cool

Was I ever on the inside?
09-10-2005 14:54 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

friend request sent.

www.myspace.com/likesunday
09-10-2005 17:17 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » My Space

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH