77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » CD & DVD Reviews » 77's "99" » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77's "99"
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

77's "99" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

While I can't post the full review online, the March/April 2008 issue of HM magazine is running a favorable review of the new live 77's CD.

The writer gave it 4 out of 5 rating, which according to the HM rating system means it's "fabulous"....just one point shy of "cla-ssic!" Check the magazine out if you get a chance.

Plenty of copies of "99" are still available. Buy them for friends....enemies....etc.

jeffrey k.

02-07-2008 18:44 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

RE: 77's "99" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
While I can't post the full review online, the March/April 2008 issue of HM magazine is running a favorable review of the new live 77's CD.

The writer gave it 4 out of 5 rating, which according to the HM rating system means it's "fabulous"....just one point shy of "cla-ssic!" Check the magazine out if you get a chance.

Plenty of copies of "99" are still available. Buy them for friends....enemies....etc.

jeffrey k.

I have now ordered this album from you Jeffrey!

02-15-2008 09:57 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

RE: 77's "99" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.

jeffrey k.

I have now ordered this album from you Jeffrey!

It's about time!

Roll Eyes

Tongue

02-15-2008 18:07 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

I guess Nails had to wait for the HM Stamp O' Approval.

Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by peawinkel: 02-15-2008 18:09.

02-15-2008 18:07 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Rocks in your Head

Tongue! RE: 77's "99" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
I guess Nails had to wait for the HM Stamp O' Approval.

Big Grin

LMAO!!!!!! I promise that wasn't it. Tongue

02-18-2008 10:44 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Rocks in your Head

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Got this on Friday, all I can say is I LOVE IT! Great live album and one of the best sounding live albums I have heard in a long time. Everything as far as equal sound among the members is excellent. I love the songs and how they are different from the album versions. Outskirts is OUTSTANDING! Thank you so much Mike and Jeffrey for putting this together and sharing it with us! Amazing! It will pasify me until the new studio album comes out I suppose!

02-25-2008 11:28 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Alex Alex is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-115.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2005
Favorite 77s album: Eighty Eight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's a great live album. Fantastic. Smoking. It doesn't beat 88, but then again... nothing does. I'm perfectly well pleased. Thanks to everyone involved in producing and releasing it.

Alex

02-26-2008 00:42 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » CD & DVD Reviews » 77's "99"

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH