77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » CD & DVD Reviews » BOX SET , Part 2 of 77 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BOX SET , Part 2 of 77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tom tom blue tom tom blue is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: STICKS & STONES

BOX SET , Part 2 of 77 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i am sure that there are songs that the 77s have recorded and even Mike has recorded that are just sitting around doing nothing. does anybody know that if Mike has ever said anything about this? a box set or a cd project about this? thanks

Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tom tom blue: 07-27-2006 19:13.

07-27-2006 19:12 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

RE: BOX SET , Part 2 of 77 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tom tom blue
i am sure that there are songs that the 77s have recorded and even Mike has recorded that are just sitting around doing nothing. does anybody know that if Mike has ever said anything about this? a box set or a cd project about this? thanks

Cool

I remember reading in Syndicate Magazine something along the lines of Roe saying he wouldn't be able to stand it if he was sitting on unheard music. Something like that...don't remember exactly.

I'm sure there are a few Elvis or Grateful Dead covers floating around. Big Grin

08-02-2006 20:44 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » CD & DVD Reviews » BOX SET , Part 2 of 77

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH