77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77s live » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77s live
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cloggy
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-07-2005

77s live Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've only seen them live one time, but Ive seen the Dogs
live 2 times. Not this tour though. Is there any live Dogs
albums?
07-07-2005 13:35 Cloggy is offline Send an Email to Cloggy Search for Posts by Cloggy Add Cloggy to your Buddy List
Alex Alex is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-115.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2005
Favorite 77s album: Eighty Eight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There is a live album called "Green Room Serenade part Tour". It is listed on the dog's website, but I've never seen the actual CD myself. Sadly, I have never seen the 77s or the dogs live yet.

Alex

07-07-2005 14:44 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Alex
There is a live album called "Green Room Serenade part Tour". It is listed on the dog's website, but I've never seen the actual CD myself. Sadly, I have never seen the 77s or the dogs live yet.

Alex

There's a few Lost Dogs "boots" floatin' around too. I would offer up some vines, if my burner was working!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
07-07-2005 15:21 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Cloggy
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-07-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cloggy

I will have to track down Green Room Part Tour I Guess. Smile
07-08-2005 11:09 Cloggy is offline Send an Email to Cloggy Search for Posts by Cloggy Add Cloggy to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

quote:
Originally posted by Cloggy
I will have to track down Green Room Part Tour I Guess. Smile

I have that one too!!!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
07-08-2005 12:02 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

There is a live DVD/CD called "The Lost Dogs... Via Chicago..." from lo-fidelity. You can check out their websight by going to Jeffery K. under the members listing on this message board. He is listed near the end. You might be able to get it through them. It is an excellent DVD and the CD is good too. The CD had a lot of bantor on it that I had not heard before. I especially liked the part where Terry announces Derri and Mike as they each sing one of the verses at the beginning of the concert. Everyone claps for Derri, but then when he announces Mike no one claps. He announces him again during the verse and still no one claps. It was odd, but Terry made a joke out of it. I am not sure what was going on though that no one clapped. Probably, they didn't want to interrupt his singing. It's pretty funny though. Check it out.

08-05-2005 10:10 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

I just checked - you can look up lo-fidelity on the members listing as "lo-fidelity records" or "Jeffrey K.". Just do a members search. Or you can go directly to their web sight. It is lo-fidelity.com.

08-05-2005 10:17 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Registration Date: 06-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: The Funky Crow Thang
Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia
There is a live DVD/CD called "The Lost Dogs... Via Chicago..." from lo-fidelity. You can check out their websight by going to Jeffery K. under the members listing on this message board. He is listed near the end. You might be able to get it through them. It is an excellent DVD and the CD is good too. The CD had a lot of bantor on it that I had not heard before. I especially liked the part where Terry announces Derri and Mike as they each sing one of the verses at the beginning of the concert. Everyone claps for Derri, but then when he announces Mike no one claps. He announces him again during the verse and still no one claps. It was odd, but Terry made a joke out of it. I am not sure what was going on though that no one clapped. Probably, they didn't want to interrupt his singing. It's pretty funny though. Check it out.

Second on this one. Great DVD. Good interviews, and their version of "In the Distance" is absolutely transcendent. Mike's intro to "Why Is the Devil Red?" is priceless... ("the burritos, the tostitos, the taquitos.... How many more will DIE??" Shocked ), as are Terry's deadpan reactions to Mike elsewhere ("are you DONE?" Big Grin )....

(this is my official work photo, BTW... Tongue Shocked )
08-05-2005 11:26 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

the 77's live!!?

I want the DVD!!!!!!!

Just played Pray Nekkid yesterday in the car and reminded me of that killer live version they once play back in Hippietown...Wink

08-15-2005 10:07 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
the 77's live!!?

I want the DVD!!!!!!!

Just played Pray Nekkid yesterday in the car and reminded me of that killer live version they once play back in Hippietown...Wink

Someday, hopefully we will get to relive that great show from hippietown in '04.
08-15-2005 10:09
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

They DID play that number then didn't they? It's been soo long ago now that methinks I need a DVD refresher! Wink

08-15-2005 10:09 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

quote:
They DID play that number then didn't they? It's been soo long ago now that methinks I need a DVD refresher! Wink

Your memory has not failed you. I too could use a DVD refresher though. Big Grin
08-15-2005 10:11
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

quote:
Originally posted by j77
quote:

Your memory has not failed you. I too could use a DVD refresher though. Big Grin

me too Crying

08-15-2005 15:22 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i would even swim in that filthy pool again if a refresher were possible.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
08-16-2005 13:33 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.
i would even swim in that filthy pool again if a refresher were possible.

But, would you sleep with Eleanor again?
08-16-2005 13:39
Radioactive Hatchling

Would the refresher be packaged with pig blankets and pizza?

08-16-2005 14:13 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

quote:
Would the refresher be packaged with pig blankets and pizza?

Yes, but you avoided answering my previous question.
08-17-2005 06:07
Radioactive Hatchling

i don't know who you are talking about.

08-18-2005 12:53 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

quote:
i don't know who you are talking about.

Roll Eyes
08-18-2005 14:33
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77s live

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH