77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Blue All Over Lyrics Question » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Blue All Over Lyrics Question
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-454.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2005
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked, today anyway

Blue All Over Lyrics Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Doc, in the line

I feared, I coward, I ran

Is it spelled coward or cowered? I know it's a play on both, but which is correct?

11-23-2010 12:03 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

RE: Blue All Over Lyrics Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The latter ~~

quote:
Originally posted by jyroflux
Doc, in the line

I feared, I coward, I ran

Is it spelled coward or cowered? I know it's a play on both, but which is correct?

Doctor Love has attached this image:
3_BoatAshore_large.jpg

11-23-2010 12:50 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-454.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2005
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked, today anyway

Thread Starter Thread Started by jyroflux
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Doc. There's not enough Michael Roe on YouTube so I made this for Blue All over:
Blue All Over

It sounds better in 720p (if you got some good speakers hooked up to your computer or however you watch the video).

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jyroflux: 11-23-2010 20:03.

11-23-2010 15:29 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Blue All Over Lyrics Question

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH