77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » it's for you track listing? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page it's for you track listing?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

it's for you track listing? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it seems to be off....as i ripped it to my hard drive, i notice the songs don't work out......going by what is on the CD, eve of destruction is missing from the disc....anyone?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by larryl: 03-14-2005 19:56.

03-14-2005 19:52 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Eleanor
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-581.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

was that song written about our eva of destruction?

03-14-2005 20:51 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

Thread Starter Thread Started by larryl
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
was that song written about our eva of destruction?

i wouldn't know, since it doesn't seem to be on the CD.....

I LOVE THIS CD by the way.... Big Grin

is the address in the liner notes still the right one to get my real cover art? does mike actually have any left? or should i say Roy......... Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by larryl: 03-14-2005 21:33.

03-14-2005 21:32 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

If you send it, it will come.

The database that Musicmatch uses was off, when I ripped my copy to the drive, too. I fixed it, locally, but whoever the dumba$$ was that originally submitted it screwed it up for the rest of us.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
03-15-2005 04:44 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
If you send it, it will come.

The database that Musicmatch uses was off, when I ripped my copy to the drive, too. I fixed it, locally, but whoever the dumba$$ was that originally submitted it screwed it up for the rest of us.

right.....but when i LISTEN, it still seems off from what the cover says.......eve of destruction isn't there is it??

03-15-2005 04:53 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

eve of destruction/the lust the flesh...

one continuous 5 minute track with 2 verses and a chorus of Eve and then right into the lust....

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

03-15-2005 05:27 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Originally posted by phreak

one continuous 5 minute track with 2 verses and a chorus of Eve and then right into the lust....

~f

AHHHHHH now i see.....it all makes sense now!!!!

THANKS Big Grin

LOVE this CD by the way

03-15-2005 07:48 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

quote:
Originally posted by phreak

~f

crap. beat me to it. good call, freak.
03-15-2005 08:04 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

quote:
Originally posted by larryl

is the address in the liner notes still the right one to get my real cover art? does mike actually have any left? or should i say Roy......... Cool

I believe he still has some of those covers..
03-15-2005 09:36 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

I would like Mike's baby picture too... I have been too lazy to get my act together and send the $ and the note to request it...

I am such a hoser...

of course I have never sent $2 and a SASE, either.

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

03-15-2005 13:34 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

That baby with the phone thing is really cute, but I think I'd get myself pegged the wrong way if I actually requested a copy.

I'm glad we got that whole thing solved. I've been trying to remember all day if there wasn't just a few bars of "Eve..." on the front there. I remembered it that way, anyway.

03-15-2005 14:24 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

It's For You alt cover Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have tons of those left.

Simply follow the instructions on the Mama Orb version and I'll be happy to send you as many as you would like.

p.s For some reason this 'alt' cover has not been all that well received and I have ceased bringing them along to the product table on tours, which I was doing for awhile. This special edition cover was never meant to shock or offend, but here we are in 2005 all liberated, uncensored and 'free' and still folks are genuinely upset by this cover. For as far as we have come we're still a very Puritanical uptight people, but for all the wrong reasons Confused
03-15-2005 14:30 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

pegged the wrong way Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't worry Marti.

Your secret is safe with Doctor.
03-15-2005 14:32 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

RE: It's For You alt cover Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love

Simply follow the instructions on the Mama Orb version and I'll be happy to send you as many as you would like.

p.s For some reason this 'alt' cover has not been all that well received and I have ceased bringing them along to the product table on tours, which I was doing for awhile. This special edition cover was never meant to shock or offend, but here we are in 2005 all liberated, uncensored and 'free' and still folks are genuinely upset by this cover. For as far as we have come we're still a very Puritanical uptight people, but for all the wrong reasons Confused

I was going to have our sage CSW come and explain what's frightening about naked babies to us, but he's already left for Oregon. Frown

03-15-2005 14:35 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

RE: It's For You alt cover Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Cool!...last time I talked to you in Ewegene you offered to give me my $5.00 back...but I'd rather have your B-day pic docs...you know...for the annals! Tongue

03-15-2005 14:36 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
quote:

Cool!...last time I talked to you in Ewegene you offered to give me my $5.00 back...but I'd rather have your B-day pic docs...you know...for the annals! Tongue

Remember to act shocked and offended when you get it, or you'll take all the fun out of it for him.

03-15-2005 14:38 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
Remember to act shocked and offended when you get it, or you'll take all the fun out of it for him.

Okay...I'll open it up in church! Shocked

03-15-2005 14:41 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

^is bad and will not be in church...so no worries... Roll Eyes

03-15-2005 14:42 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

quote:

Confused

cool....i shall mail money to california Cool

03-15-2005 18:03 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » it's for you track listing?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH