77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » name that tune?? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page name that tune??
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

name that tune?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

anyone know the name of the instrumental track following "thanks a million" on the boat ashore ??

ripping it to the trusty mp3 player, and a name would be really cool.....

02-09-2005 20:20 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Are you talking about "Tall Trees"? I have to go give this a listen....
02-09-2005 20:50 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

Thread Starter Thread Started by larryl
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by TJ 2.0
Are you talking about "Tall Trees"? I have to go give this a listen....

nope...there's a 1:29 instrumental...track 11....before all the tracks leading up to tall trees at track 77 (which used to confuse the hell out of my CD player...)

02-09-2005 20:53 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

Yeah, I just popped it in and listened to it. I think it's just an outro for "Thanks A Million".

I'd label it, "Thanks A Million-Outro".

Big Grin Big Grin
02-09-2005 20:59 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Yeah, I just popped it in and listened to it. I think it's just an outro for "Thanks A Million".

I'd label it, "Thanks A Million-Outro".

Big Grin Big Grin

i labeled track one...."mikes answering machine" Big Grin

02-09-2005 21:02 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

You Blew It All Over Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That little instrumental bit is just some more guitar solo wank from "Blue All Over" that we just couldn't resist putting. It has nothing to do with either Tall Trees or Thanks A Million.
02-09-2005 21:52 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

thank you sir.

02-09-2005 22:16 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

RE: You Blew It All Over Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
That little instrumental bit is just some more guitar solo wank from "Blue All Over" that we just couldn't resist putting. It has nothing to do with either Tall Trees or Thanks A Million.

I'm gonna have to go with Mike on this one. I think he got it exactly right Tongue

Michaelrowingwithoneoar

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
02-10-2005 04:41 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Registration Date: 06-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: The Funky Crow Thang
Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Except for the wank part. Big Grin

(this is my official work photo, BTW... Tongue Shocked )
02-10-2005 06:44 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

RE: You Blew It All Over Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Oh crap. I just got schooled.

You know, if I would have taken the time to actually listen to the melody line Mike was playing, I'd have known that.

*blushes*
02-10-2005 07:32 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

LOL

Was I ever on the inside?
02-10-2005 08:59 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

quote:
quote:

Oh crap. I just got schooled.

You know, if I would have taken the time to actually listen to the melody line Mike was playing, I'd have known that.

*blushes*

what a wanker!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
02-10-2005 09:34 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Shocked

Tongue

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

02-10-2005 10:21 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
bubbaepp bubbaepp is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-204.gif

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

You get some good 7 tidbits on this forum.
Now when I tell my wife this info, she'll just say I'm stupid and I need to grow up. Ahhh, such is life ...

02-16-2005 11:51 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by bubbaepp
You get some good 7 tidbits on this forum.
Now when I tell my wife this info, she'll just say I'm stupid and I need to grow up. Ahhh, such is life ...

This must just be the mood I'm in, but why do women do this stuff (for the second time today)? Confused

02-16-2005 14:24 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » name that tune??

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH