77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Fun with Sound » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fun with Sound 5 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Chesterdox Chesterdox is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 06-05-2006
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will there be a Jack Spoiler radio edit?

pleeeeeaaaasssse! Tongue

that one deserves to be played.

07-06-2006 15:02 Chesterdox is offline Send an Email to Chesterdox Homepage of Chesterdox Search for Posts by Chesterdox Add Chesterdox to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Chesterdox: none YIM Account Name of Chesterdox: none View the MSN Profile for Chesterdox
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Chesterdox
Will there be a Jack Spoiler radio edit?
pleeeeeaaaasssse! Tongue
that one deserves to be played.

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
I will encourage Mark to get going on some remixes -- it should be fun to hear some of what we actually recorded last year.
There was so much of it I can hardly remember, including several tracks that did not make the album.

I am Looking forward to MoRe FuN With SounD Smile

O.K. - NoW, I am on my knees begging, Please . . .
08-20-2007 08:21 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

Remixes of "Fun With Sound" tracks? YES
Unreleased, didn't-make-the-cut FWS tracks? YES
"Jack Spoiler" radio edit? YES
Mash-up with vocals from one song, and instrumental tracks from another song (all from FWS)? YES
Four remixes of "City of Refuge"? YES (I love this song, and esp. the FWS version of this song)

You could sell these downloads (or even CD-R's), and then fund the new 77's project.

BTW, FWS is an excellent, cohesive disc that is every bit as good as any 7's release (missed Bruce on it, though).

08-21-2007 08:06 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77

BTW, FWS is an excellent, cohesive disc that is every bit as good as any 7's release (missed Bruce on it, though).

I agree. As far as all things Roe-related nu-millenium output, it has aged better with me than AGFORC.

08-22-2007 20:30 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Chesterdox Chesterdox is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 06-05-2006

quote:
Originally posted by Chesterdox

If Mike & Co. could put out an album full of Jack Spoiler-ish tunes, it would surpass everything they've ever done. ever. And that's coming from a very happy, long-time fan. That song is so freakin' good that I edited L'Orbis out of it, and I crank it LOUD almost every day... and I bought it when it came out!

IMHO, Jack spoiler is the (line above the 'e') missing link for those critics who talk about what the 77's could have been (sniff-sniff-U2-sniff b.s.).

Better than MT, better than the Lust, better than Do It For Love, better than This is the Way Love is.

My Christmas wish-list::

A new self-titled album by Jack Spoiler.

(re-post from 'reviews' thread Shocked )

09-18-2007 08:07 Chesterdox is offline Send an Email to Chesterdox Homepage of Chesterdox Search for Posts by Chesterdox Add Chesterdox to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Chesterdox: none YIM Account Name of Chesterdox: none View the MSN Profile for Chesterdox
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

ho ho ho , MoRe FuN With SounD
that is what I want in my Christmas stocking Cool
09-18-2007 08:43 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Big Jim Big Jim is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-22-2005

Cool The Jack Spoiler Collection Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That would be cool...
09-18-2007 17:30 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
nick nick is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

Michael Pritzl just released three new Cds of unreleased/remixes as downloads and after you paid he emailed a link to you that took you to a site to download them. That way he made better profit and I was quick to get them! Not sure what all you do to do that but I don't think it would be too hard.
09-19-2007 06:07 nick is offline Send an Email to nick Search for Posts by nick Add nick to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Fun with Sound

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH