77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » CD & DVD Reviews » Guadaupe » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Guadaupe
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

Guadaupe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Even though this album is a mostly a remake of songs, it has a very refreshing sound. It is very pretty. It always amazes me how a person can take an older song and rewrite the music in a new way. I was wondering, out of all he songs out there, how it is decided which ones to remake, and if it is possible to get the chords for any of the songs on this new album.

04-23-2013 19:52 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

RE: Guadaupe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For this one, Mike said the song list came from popular requests when he sent out a "which of our songs hits home" question a few months ago. Is there a track list out there...maybe the store! Will look myselfSmile

04-25-2013 07:45 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
zing zing is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-594.jpg

Registration Date: 01-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Depends on the day!

RE: Guadaupe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

anyone know the status of when this will be available to purchase? In march it looked like this was going to be released to the store... then in April, the announcement that a limited number of CDs will be at several shows (which I won't be able to make it to any...) and a kickstarter campaign coming by end of April....

It is now the middle of May and I haven't seen anything...

Crying Confused Crying
05-18-2013 14:51 zing is offline Send an Email to zing Search for Posts by zing Add zing to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

We are about to launch the promised Kickstarter campaign for this album, hopefully sometime this week. The album (along with all the attending tiers of goodies and gumdrops) will be available in most of today’s desired formats.

Doc Love says check it out ~~ Cool

Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version):
rejected cover for Guadalupe.jpg

05-19-2013 15:25 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

05-20-2013 01:45 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the 411, Doctor.

05-20-2013 11:57 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cynthia

Sorry- Didn't realize I misspelled the name of the album.

05-20-2013 20:20 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » CD & DVD Reviews » Guadaupe

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH