77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » 77s "Sticks And Stones" 2012 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77s "Sticks And Stones" 2012 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
Second leg of tour is going to be a few feet from our house...ok, twenty minutes away. Planning to be there with my daughter.

Second leg?

I think this is the third!

Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version):
Pharmacy Jim\'s.jpg

09-30-2012 15:03 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Ron E Ron E is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well...when the numbers get this serious, its hard to keep track! See you in the booming town of Midhurst, Doc.

10-01-2012 17:27 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Sharon Sharon is a female
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-07-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88 Miserable Crows Drowning

Next Saturday, Oct. 13 at Joe's Java in Wilmington, OH!

Yes!!

10-08-2012 20:12 Sharon is offline Send an Email to Sharon Search for Posts by Sharon Add Sharon to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

My daughter and I got to see them last night. It was great, and with the extra tracks they used, old Aaron Smith drum parts, etc...it was a great sound, especially since it was in someone's basement. They were tired, but they sounded great.
Mike, sorry I didn't get to say thank you in person, we couldn't hang around after, if you did appear to talk to people, but thank you for pouring it all out again. Know that there are prayers going up for you for strength, rest and peace. Lets get a kickstarter going that gives you enough money to stay home and re-create.

10-17-2012 05:33 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Thank you for passing on your observations, Ron. I had it in the back of my mind to be praying as they tour, and will move that impulse to the front of my mind and get it included on my agenda.

10-17-2012 12:19 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » 77s "Sticks And Stones" 2012

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH