77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Don't This Way - Best guitar work period. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Don't This Way - Best guitar work period.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: sticks and stones broke my bones Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by juan ahmal
quote:
Originally posted by mypetsounds
Juan - I love the Chesterton quote but I have not read anything by him. Is there a particular book by him that you would recommend?

I always assumed the guy on the cover of Sticks And Stones was Mike, now I'm not so sure. Anybody have the scoop on who that was?

My dad had the "Little Richard" LP that the cover was modeled after.

Watch the Mercy Mercy video, and I think that your assumption will be confirmed.

(I couldn't get the video to work from the 77's web site. Maybe Mike can upload it to YouTube for the rest of the world to see)

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by 77 bc: 09-06-2009 22:01.

09-06-2009 21:28 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Don't This Way - Best guitar work period.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH