77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Brian Healy / D.A.S. - Devils, Angels & Saints » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Brian Healy / D.A.S. - Devils, Angels & Saints
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brave sir robin
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 11-05-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my mistake, I have all of the discs already. What i can't seem to get is the interview.
12-14-2009 11:37 brave sir robin is offline Send an Email to brave sir robin Search for Posts by brave sir robin Add brave sir robin to your Buddy List
steveruff steveruff is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-09-2008
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not sure what is going on... the interview is at http://www.downthelinezine.com and you click on the archives tab, then click on the download issue 4 free pdf link and it opens right up. You porbably do need to register with mediafire, but the link still works.
12-14-2009 11:44 steveruff is offline Send an Email to steveruff Search for Posts by steveruff Add steveruff to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

Brand spanking new song from Dead Artist Syndrome available for free download - come celebrate the season with a little rendition of Silent Night, done D.A.S. style of course.
Silent Night download
12-22-2009 03:17 steveruff is offline Send an Email to steveruff Search for Posts by steveruff Add steveruff to your Buddy List
77sfan 77sfan is a male

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Favorite 77s album: The Island Album

Sweet, thanks Steve!

~Saint Augustine~
12-22-2009 15:43 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

RE: Brian Healy / D.A.S. - Devils, Angels & Saints Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Oh .... ok. If that was the case, I did play on it but frickin' girl Derri mixed my part out and put his girly little wimpy acoustic guitar front and center. I am totally remembering that now.

Oh well ..... he produced it so who am I .....

dangit.. i guess the pic didn't post in the quote...

on page one, that pic of derri...

is it just me, or is the negative reversed? i've seen derri play zions before, but never left handed...

01-11-2010 07:48 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kit

This is my own little "best of D.A.S." I made a few years ago. I keep it in my car:

DEAD ARTIST SYNDROME
...A Lot of Years Have Gone

1. Christmas
2. Amy
3. Dancing Without Touching
4. Vision
5. Hope
6. Dance With Me
7. Think of Me
8. Red
9. Hello
10. Redemption
11. Fall Apart
12. With You
13. Alone
14. If the Stars Should Fall
15. Y.S.D.
16. Radiation
17. Through the Speakers
18. In Your Hands
19. Jesus Wants You to Buy This Record
20. Christian America
21. Pray

In retrospect, "Ticket To Hell" should have made it on there in place of "Radiation" or "Jesus Wants You to Buy This Record".

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kit: 01-12-2010 17:24.

01-12-2010 17:22 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Baby Elvis

This was on Healy's facebook today:

"After recording with D.A.S. on Sunday, Brian was taken seriously ill and had to be transported by paramedics to a local hospital where he remains. His family requests your prayers at this time. Thank You Bob & Marie Healy"
01-14-2010 03:41 steveruff is offline Send an Email to steveruff Search for Posts by steveruff Add steveruff to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Brian Healy / D.A.S. - Devils, Angels & Saints

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH