77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Cornerstone 2008 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cornerstone 2008
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by God-rules

Michaelummmmthe77srockdude-stayingon-topic

Oooo, that was so close... nice save... Tongue

07-11-2008 12:02 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

RE: Out just in time Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia
Cornerstone! Whew...

I was actually CoLD at Cstone 08, one night even teeth chatering cold.
the days were still HoT.
07-11-2008 12:14 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
MefLiszto MefLiszto is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-14-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
This reminds me of the guy that was amazed that a female would come into his store looking for 77s albums, because they're a "guy's band".

If you take a close look at the "Nuts For You" video, you actually get that impression from the crowd. It reminds me of that scene in Spinal Tap where band manager Ian is asked why their demographic appears to be preteen boys, and he says their audience is becoming more selective.
07-11-2008 18:05 MefLiszto is offline Send an Email to MefLiszto Search for Posts by MefLiszto Add MefLiszto to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of MefLiszto: MefLiszto YIM Account Name of MefLiszto: Feykdrulez
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Thread Starter Thread Started by Marti

quote:
Originally posted by MefLiszto
quote:
This reminds me of the guy that was amazed that a female would come into his store looking for 77s albums, because they're a "guy's band".

If you take a close look at the "Nuts For You" video, you actually get that impression from the crowd. It reminds me of that scene in Spinal Tap where band manager Ian is asked why their demographic appears to be preteen boys, and he says their audience is becoming more selective.

Well, if that is the trend, I'm sufficiently non-conformist to buck it.

07-11-2008 18:19 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
nick nick is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LuR KiNG
quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
quote:
Oh PLEASE tell me that SOMEONE SOMEWHERE properly recorded a show on this tour!!!! It needs to be heard over and over. I did tape it on a little tape player but that sucks in sound and I would love to get a good sounding live recording of it!!

It wasn't me, but I think somebody did. Cool

I asked a guy right after the show, )who was putting his recording equip. away,) about getting a copy.

he told me to go on the internet to somewhere called recycled sounds Confused that is where he trades his boots... I have had no luck finding it Mad

Recycled Sounds

Can someone help me with this? I don't have anything to trade like that, that anyone would want or is rare or anything. I would just like to hear the show again...and again and again Smile I would like to get a copy (as I am sure others would also) until an official one is released through Lo-fidelity that I can really listen to over and over!!!! Smile
07-14-2008 19:28 nick is offline Send an Email to nick Search for Posts by nick Add nick to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Cornerstone 2008

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH