77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Pasadena Show 10-01-06 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pasadena Show 10-01-06 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Pasadena Show 10-01-06 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no pics yet, but i do have a big ass video for those of you not on dial up. Tongue

http://www.bigdork.org/video/GetMeReady.mov

I would download this before trying to play it. It's like 57mb or something like that.

maybe i'll come up with a review later this week after i get some sleep.

BD

10-02-2006 04:44 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
snowblind snowblind is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-404.gif

Registration Date: 03-28-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice vid. Wish I was there. Confused

10-02-2006 06:06 snowblind is offline Send an Email to snowblind Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Downloaded, with yet another moment of appreciation for BD (high-maintenance though he is! Tongue Big Grin )

10-02-2006 10:14 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
Downloaded, with yet another moment of appreciation for BD (high-maintenance though he is! Tongue Big Grin )

me high maintenance?

i think you have me confused with um.... someone else.

10-02-2006 20:27 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Cool RE: Pasadena Show 10-01-06 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
It's like 57mb or something like that.

I will wait for the 4.7GB version myself Wink

or will it be a 9.4GB version Happy with bonus 77sHeaD restaurant commentary?
10-03-2006 14:40 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

RE: Pasadena Show 10-01-06 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by LuR KiNG
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
It's like 57mb or something like that.

I will wait for the 4.7GB version myself Wink

or will it be a 9.4GB version Happy with bonus 77sHeaD restaurant commentary?

that funny... i was watching it with bax and wes and i said we should record my comments for the DVD. heh heh

double disc set!
uh... no Tongue

10-03-2006 15:38 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

i'm supposed to get a bunch of photos from someone that was there but not yet...

this is a shot of the venue before the show.

10-03-2006 23:03 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Pasadena Show 10-01-06

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH