77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » More Miserable at Christian Discs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Miserable at Christian Discs 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^ I assumed (always bad) that they had somehow acquired MMTYEB from Mr. Layton, as well... also cause if I am not mistaken they were also selling copies of bootlevel...

but, hey maybe they are all boots?!

~f

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

08-08-2006 09:30 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
killmikelove killmikelove is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 08-01-2006
Favorite 77s album: tom tom blues

mis cd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Holy cow you guys-lay off christian discs. I sold them a few remainders from my own stock (remember I made these) and these are real cds. Did the same thing for bootlevel..had a few copies left of each title. As for the art, that was created because of an overrun of cds vs. art from the plant.
You still want mis, this is the way to get it. It's a real factory cd, last version, not a cdr (which Roe does press up himself)
Always, if any questions on Alternative product, go to the source. Me.
randy
08-08-2006 10:40 killmikelove is offline Send an Email to killmikelove Search for Posts by killmikelove Add killmikelove to your Buddy List
killmikelove killmikelove is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 08-01-2006
Favorite 77s album: tom tom blues

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

see prev post. legit.
08-08-2006 10:52 killmikelove is offline Send an Email to killmikelove Search for Posts by killmikelove Add killmikelove to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
RE: mis cd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that's what I thought Randy, thanks for the info.

Cool

08-08-2006 11:37 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pfiagra Pfiagra is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-125.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

RE: mis cd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by killmikelove
Holy cow you guys-lay off christian discs. I sold them a few remainders from my own stock (remember I made these) and these are real cds. Did the same thing for bootlevel..had a few copies left of each title. As for the art, that was created because of an overrun of cds vs. art from the plant.
You still want mis, this is the way to get it. It's a real factory cd, last version, not a cdr (which Roe does press up himself)
randy

My 2-cents: Since this is the case, then christian discs should at least put a disclaimer on their site that the cover is not genuine although the CD is real.
08-08-2006 13:44 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Hoof Hearted Hoof Hearted is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 06-05-2006

quote:
Originally posted by Pfiagra
quote:
Originally posted by killmikelove
randy

My 2-cents: Since this is the case, then christian discs should at least put a disclaimer on their site that the cover is not genuine although the CD is real.

that's pretty petty.....................but so is 2 cents
08-08-2006 14:36 Hoof Hearted is offline Send an Email to Hoof Hearted Search for Posts by Hoof Hearted Add Hoof Hearted to your Buddy List
tom tom blue tom tom blue is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: STICKS & STONES

seen that the other day. already have it. even signed by mike roe, and have the one with the 45 (if anybody here remembers those things) Cool

08-08-2006 14:40 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
bubbaepp bubbaepp is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-204.gif

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

quote:
and 'in a new world of time'

I got my version of New World at CDiscs a few years back. Seemed like the real deal. I had emailed them before I bought it.

As for More Mis, I was curious as to how they picked up some of these. Fortunately for me I have my copy, but it's not in the best shape and has someone's initials on the inside cover. At least I have one!

All's I can say is ... plug in, turn on, burn it up!

08-14-2006 12:27 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
snowblind snowblind is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-404.gif

Registration Date: 03-28-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by tom tom blue
seen that the other day. already have it. even signed by mike roe, and have the one with the 45 (if anybody here remembers those things) Cool

I was just sitting on my floor in my office yesterday listening to a bunch of 45's (one of the great things about being a former DJ back in the heyday of vinyl). The coolest ones I have are DA "New Car", Prayer Chain "Shine", Rich Mullins "If I Stand", Swirling Eddies "Outdoor Elvis". I have a bunch of 12" singles too. A great self-interview with Steve Taylor, among other things.

I have the full length CD of MMTYEB, but I also have the mini-CD too. I think that was sent to me by Alternative for radio play. And, Randy/Mike, I definitely played it as much as I could get away with... Cool

08-17-2006 19:13 snowblind is offline Send an Email to snowblind Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » More Miserable at Christian Discs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH