77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » 77's DVD release announcement » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77's DVD release announcement 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

RE: Useless Parsley Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jyroflux
I got the dvd today. My wife and I watched all of the Official Videos and we skipped around and watched bits and pieced of the rest of the two discs. Now, my wife is not a 77's fan. But she loved The Boat Ashore and Ba Ba Ba Ba videos (the latter is probably my favorite). After the Official Video's we went right to Useless Parsley. After Blue Christmas my wife broke out in cheers and applause. And she clapped after the other two Useless songs as well. I wasn't even expecting her to watch any of it with me.

Pearls Before Swine and You Don't Scare Me from the Warehouse in 1987 were just awesome. I'll have more to say after I've had a chance to watch all of it again.

Yeah, my wife likes the cornball goofiness of Useless Parsley.

08-12-2006 08:54 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
tom tom blue tom tom blue is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: STICKS & STONES

RE: Useless Parsley Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
quote:
Originally posted by jyroflux
I got the dvd today. My wife and I watched all of the Official Videos and we skipped around and watched bits and pieced of the rest of the two discs. Now, my wife is not a 77's fan. But she loved The Boat Ashore and Ba Ba Ba Ba videos (the latter is probably my favorite). After the Official Video's we went right to Useless Parsley. After Blue Christmas my wife broke out in cheers and applause. And she clapped after the other two Useless songs as well. I wasn't even expecting her to watch any of it with me.

Pearls Before Swine and You Don't Scare Me from the Warehouse in 1987 were just awesome. I'll have more to say after I've had a chance to watch all of it again.

Yeah, my wife likes the cornball goofiness of Useless Parsley.

my wife hates the 77s...but really likes the lost dogs

08-15-2006 18:47 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
Robinbrevard Robinbrevard is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-20-2009

Lamp Got DVD artwork?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

-deleted by original poster-

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Robinbrevard: 09-16-2010 04:28.

08-28-2010 09:03 Robinbrevard is offline Search for Posts by Robinbrevard Add Robinbrevard to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » 77's DVD release announcement

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH