77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » The Lost Cabin And The Mystery Trees » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Lost Cabin And The Mystery Trees 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cheyenne Cheyenne is a female
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-513.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks & Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
I'm wondering where Doc's hands are. Terry & Steve seem to have a very satisfied look on their faces. Tongue

HAHAHAHAA!!!!1111@@@

OGM, that's so funyyy!
06-17-2006 21:01 Cheyenne is offline Send an Email to Cheyenne Search for Posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by phreaq
it is creative, I think... the different crops give it a unique look... yet it has that yellow-y glow to it that other great lost dog press shots have had.

~f

The yellowy glow is cool. It looks like Steve's head was removed and moved to the left a little.

Was I ever on the inside?
06-18-2006 05:54 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

With hand to ear.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cheyenne
quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
I'm wondering where Doc's hands are. Terry & Steve seem to have a very satisfied look on their faces. Tongue

HAHAHAHAA!!!!1111@@@

OGM, that's so funyyy!

....do I detact a note of sarcasm? Smile

06-18-2006 07:49 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » The Lost Cabin And The Mystery Trees

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH