77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Roe/Pritzl Naperville 11-4-05 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Roe/Pritzl Naperville 11-4-05 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: Roly Poly Daddy's Little Fatty~ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia
I felt the same way when I saw my picture, I had no idea I was quite that hippy. I'm going with the excuse that the camera adds ten pounds. Roll Eyes

Heck, I thought that we were all just a bunch of old hippies!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
11-17-2005 11:16 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

RE: Roly Poly Daddy's Little Fatty~ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia
I felt the same way when I saw my picture, I had no idea I was quite that hippy. I'm going with the excuse that the camera adds ten pounds. Roll Eyes

Heck, I thought that we were all just a bunch of old hippies!

Hey! Watch who you're calling old. I am not old now and never will be, even when I die at the age of 90! (I seem to be in denial about that too.) Big Grin

11-17-2005 13:18 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

Thread Starter Thread Started by TJ 2.0
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ah yes, the camera does indeed add weight.

You'll notice that my chin is slightly raised. If I were looking straight ahead, I'd have a triple chin. No, I'm not kidding. Blah.
11-17-2005 17:19 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

RE: one of my favorites Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sevens

Of course it would be my kid with the food all down his clothes.

At least I can claim no sloppy gene was passed Tongue

Michaelnotthebio

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
11-21-2005 07:15 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tongue

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
11-21-2005 08:37 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: one of my favorites Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by God-rules
quote:
Originally posted by sevens

Of course it would be my kid with the food all down his clothes.

At least I can claim no sloppy gene was passed Tongue

Michaelnotthebio

Maybe it's a case of rapt attention to a 77s/Violet Burning performance being learned by example.

11-25-2005 10:58 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Roe/Pritzl Naperville 11-4-05

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH