77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Fan Club Releases » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fan Club Releases
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Robinbrevard Robinbrevard is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-20-2009

1 out of 2 ain't bad... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

While I waited for a brother or sister to help, I looked one more time and found cover art for 1 of the 2 I was looking for.

Without further ado, the cover art for The 77s "Guilty Pleasures" appears below. (Pretty cool, methinks.)

Now then, cover art for "Roesbuds" anyone?!?

Tongue

Robinbrevard has attached this image:
guiltypleasuresep.jpg

10-21-2010 14:22 Robinbrevard is offline Search for Posts by Robinbrevard Add Robinbrevard to your Buddy List
jason
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

RE: 1 out of 2 ain't bad... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you go to the Music section of this site, select Fan Club Releases, you can see pictures of the various fan club releases. It's in flash format, so you'd have to do a screen capture to get the picture.
10-25-2010 06:50 jason is offline Send an Email to jason Search for Posts by jason Add jason to your Buddy List
Robinbrevard Robinbrevard is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-20-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll try that; thanks, Jason!
10-27-2010 14:35 Robinbrevard is offline Search for Posts by Robinbrevard Add Robinbrevard to your Buddy List
me-is-e
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 03-14-2006
Favorite 77s album: the one I'm listening to

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hate to bring it up again, just wondering when everyone is considering re-releasing these. (I gsuppose I don't really hate to bring it up since I'd really like to know. Tongue )

11-22-2010 13:45 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

They're coming.... I was out of town for a while and that pushed it back a little, but they're still on their way. I really wanted to have them before Christmas and will still do what I can to make that happen, but we're running out of time of course (taking shipping time into account).
11-22-2010 14:08 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

"Guilty Pleasures" is actually very close... I can probably get that one in time for Christmas shipping at the very least. Its going to be close though.
11-22-2010 23:39 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
me-is-e
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 03-14-2006
Favorite 77s album: the one I'm listening to

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
"Guilty Pleasures" is actually very close... I can probably get that one in time for Christmas shipping at the very least. Its going to be close though.

Sounds good. I do have the original fan club release of "Guilty Pleasures" but will most likely get one of the store copies at some point. "Roesbud" is the only one I'm missing, so I will certainly be on the lookout for that when all works out. Thanks very much!

11-23-2010 09:08 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Fan Club Releases

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH