77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » June 24th 2008 ~ Ames, Iowa !!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page June 24th 2008 ~ Ames, Iowa !!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh, Squid--perish the thought! Crying

07-01-2008 09:34 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

images/avatars/avatar-490.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: IL, Home of Rod Blagojevich (I never voted for him!)

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
I heard the best part of the show was when Mick joined them for a song. Is that true?!? Happy

Big Grin

Well, I'm no Stones fan, but I'm sure they couldn't turn Mick away when he came begging to sing. Happy

07-01-2008 09:36 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Chesterdox Chesterdox is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 06-05-2006
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

07-01-2008 09:49 Chesterdox is offline Send an Email to Chesterdox Homepage of Chesterdox Search for Posts by Chesterdox Add Chesterdox to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Chesterdox: none YIM Account Name of Chesterdox: none View the MSN Profile for Chesterdox
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88

quote:
Originally posted by dennis

07-01-2008 10:54 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

^Very cool! I likes it! Cool
07-01-2008 19:29 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 07-06-2008 15:59.

07-06-2008 15:56 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Pastor Ron wants to return my copy of Last in person after our mutual analysis of faith and Lutheranism and my captivating show review, so I'll have a get-together at the radio station to make my trip to town to go to the Department of Labor and the doctor's office more entertaining. Big Grin

07-07-2008 14:40 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

^I won't say anything more about how that day went beyond the fact that Ron and I missed each other due to some meetings running long. He feels the need to atone by snagging me some station promotional copies of albums from some of the people that they play, so I will have my album back plus two or three new ones. Coincidentally enough, I'll be picking them up on the birthday next week when I take Brandon up to the bus to school.

07-10-2008 09:44 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » June 24th 2008 ~ Ames, Iowa !!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH