77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » 77's/Strawmen - Eugene, Or. July 24th 2004 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77's/Strawmen - Eugene, Or. July 24th 2004 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nailtatt
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes

11-19-2004 15:05 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
tres' eugenio
Perfect Blues

Registration Date: 11-16-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Baby
11-19-2004 15:06 tres' eugenio is offline Send an Email to tres' eugenio Search for Posts by tres' eugenio Add tres' eugenio to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! Great show :-) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, I just saw a couple of clips from this show...

I had a great Idea Smile

someone should make a DVD of this whole show Cool

08-31-2005 07:03 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

ya think?

08-31-2005 08:37 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And they should include the pizza party and playground time.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
08-31-2005 09:45 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
eugene iv
Someone New

Registration Date: 03-04-2005

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tres' eugenio
i am not mike roe, baxter, eddie, or that idiot joey!!! Mad
for the last time, i am eugene from eugene!!!!!!! Mad Mad Cool Big Grin Tongue
learn it, live by it........ Cool

ok, i'm really baxter...... Big Grin

08-31-2005 10:15 eugene iv is offline Send an Email to eugene iv Search for Posts by eugene iv Add eugene iv to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

You are?

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
08-31-2005 10:22 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
eugene iv
Someone New

Registration Date: 03-04-2005

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

didn't you get the memo? Confused

08-31-2005 11:32 eugene iv is offline Send an Email to eugene iv Search for Posts by eugene iv Add eugene iv to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

RE: 77's/Strawmen - Eugene, Or. July 24th 2004 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny
I went back to the WOW hall the next morning and took the poster from the front.

I think you will fit in well around Here, there is a lot of give & take...

I think it is your turn to give Wink

there seems to be alot of TaKe regarding this show...

any GiVE
10-02-2008 06:09 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

RE: 77's/Strawmen - Eugene, Or. July 24th 2004 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok, I give.

Here's Gene Andrusco.

Doctor Love has attached this image:
gene.jpg

10-14-2008 10:28 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Picture upload still broken Roll Eyes
10-14-2008 10:29 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nailtatt

Give us this show on DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-14-2008 10:43 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'd prefer a sequal............ Shocked

Pleased

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
10-14-2008 10:47 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Audiori J
unregistered

Once we get home from work we will check on the picture uploady thingamajig. Usually it means we need to create some server space.
10-14-2008 14:09
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » 77's/Strawmen - Eugene, Or. July 24th 2004

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH