77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Is this guy off his head? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Is this guy off his head?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm definitely not aiming to start any fights with anyone, but the review doesn't get terribly specific about its criticism, which is why I wanted to say, "S'cuse me--are you talking about one moment of the bygone era or everything?" No, I have no interest in engendering strife with anyone. I may go update.

07-20-2006 10:22 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kit
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What I read into it was that he was sizing them up based off of an early record. And he was making it sound like they aren't a musical force to be reckoned with because they started out a praise and worship band and so on and so on...

07-20-2006 10:50 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Alex Alex is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-115.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2005
Favorite 77s album: Eighty Eight

Just for the record... I think starting out as someone who wants to glorify Jesus through music is something to wear as a medal of honor. After all those years it is still what life and music are all about. Call it worship if you want to. It's the glory of God. Read Charlie Peacock's "Crossroads" book about it.

Alex

07-20-2006 14:38 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
tom tom blue tom tom blue is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: STICKS & STONES

yep

07-25-2006 19:32 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Is this guy off his head?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH