77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » All Things 77 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (12): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page All Things 77 6 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the late afternoon SuN has toasted my Cubicle uP to a Warm & fuzzy 77°
09-28-2007 15:02 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
zing zing is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-594.jpg

Registration Date: 01-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Depends on the day!

Dream Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay... The following is hard to believe, but completely true. I actually dreamed about the 77's! The best part is I remember it very clearly so I can describe it here:

First, some background. I was really bored the other night so I watched that show on NBC, Journeyman. For those of you who don't know it's about a man who jumps back and forth in time and is able to help people and change history. He also can take things back and forth through time. I started to fall asleep on the couch towards the end of the show, so I headed off to bed. So now on to the dream.

The dream started at a friends wedding reception in 1999 and I remember thinking in the dream how weird it is that I am at the same wedding I went to 8 years ago. The music that was at the reception was Mike backed up by someone who didn't look anything like Mark or Dave or any previous or current member on the group. Mike played all the usual hits and Lust and Quails were in there to, which were odd for the context of the dream being a wedding reception. The highlight of the dream was when Mike put out his product table and every album was there for sale. Everything out of print as well as stuff I can only assume will be released in 2008 or 2009 because I didn't recognize album covers. (I know, why offer products at a wedding reception--how tacky) Then, Mike autographed one of everything for me before he packed up. And I grabbed 2 of everything else because I knew I would need it for ebay.

Then I woke up!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by zing: 10-03-2007 18:46.

10-03-2007 18:43 zing is offline Send an Email to zing Search for Posts by zing Add zing to your Buddy List
nick nick is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that, my friend, is an awesome dream! Especially the new stuff which will hopefully be a dream come true!! Big Grin
10-04-2007 07:19 nick is offline Send an Email to nick Search for Posts by nick Add nick to your Buddy List
bubbaepp bubbaepp is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-204.gif

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

My 3 1/2 year old is obsessed with numbers. Lately he likes me to read to him a book called 'Chicka Chicka 123'. At the end of the book are all the numbers 0 through 100. Of course, when I get to 77, I point out to him that this is a very important number!

10-09-2007 10:39 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my two numbers are 23 and 77.........
add them together and that's when numbers get serious........ Shocked

Pleased

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
10-09-2007 10:41 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005

Also, the other day, I took the 6 train (in NYC) up to 77th St. You get out of the subway car and on the wall in mosaic is the number 77 (or 77th St.) Either way it's 77 and it looks cool.

Since I am not there often, the next time I take that train I will get off and take a digital pic of the 77. It would fit nicely on a 77 album.

10-09-2007 10:42 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
my two numbers are 23 and 77.........
add them together and that's when numbers get serious........ Shocked

Pleased

That's good!

10-09-2007 10:43 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba

I'm not too good with posting pictures, so I've tried to add an attachment.

Otherwise, check out the below link for a photo shot of the '77' in the NYC subway.

Seriously - good for any future 77 album.

http://www.nycsubway.org/perl/show?52

bubbaepp has attached this image (reduced version):
77.jpg

10-09-2007 11:00 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Thumb Up! NiCe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool
10-09-2007 11:04 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Pages (12): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » All Things 77

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH