Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » St Louis area Dogs Concert » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page St Louis area Dogs Concert
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 03-21-2005

St Louis area Dogs Concert Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey folks,

We're been discussing possibly having a Dogs show in the St Louis area - most likely on Saturday July 2nd, 2005. Any St Louis area fans interested? If so, let us know and we'll keep you updated as things materialize. Send us a note at audiori@77s.com or audiori@danielamos.com

04-10-2005 12:46 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Border Collie

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if I don't go to cornerstone I'll be there Cool

~Mike Roe
04-10-2005 13:15 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77
larryl
Collie

images/avatars/avatar-226.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i AM going to c'stone, so i won't be trekking to st louis for another show Big Grin

crying in the dark

04-10-2005 14:44 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
audiori
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Yeah, we'll be at Cstone too.. this is actually the day after the Dogs/Choir shows, so anyone that's not staying for the full week can still make it. I have a feeling we'll have a pretty tiny audience though... not much we'll be able to do about that during Cornerstone.

04-10-2005 15:32 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Bret Bret is a male
Beagle

RE: St Louis area Dogs Concert Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Hey folks,

We're been discussing possibly having a Dogs show in the St Louis area - most likely on Saturday July 2nd, 2005. Any St Louis area fans interested? If so, let us know and we'll keep you updated as things materialize. Send us a note at audiori@77s.com or audiori@danielamos.com

Will do my darndest to make it up to StL for that one.

04-10-2005 20:59 Bret is offline Send an Email to Bret Homepage of Bret Search for Posts by Bret Add Bret to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

Think the date got changed on us during the switch in booking agents.
It may actually be after Cornerstone now.
04-14-2005 22:50
bereal bereal is a female
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-230.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Yeah, our date got changed too! And now we are waiting to hear when we can bring them into Asheville. Crying

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Smile
04-15-2005 17:07 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Border Collie

bummer Frown

~Mike Roe
04-15-2005 19:44 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77
Bret Bret is a male
Beagle

I hope to make that show. Just keep me updated on it.

04-18-2005 15:57 Bret is offline Send an Email to Bret Homepage of Bret Search for Posts by Bret Add Bret to your Buddy List
audiori
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

July 2nd is the date... It'll be at the Coffee Beanery Cafe in O'Fallon, Missouri. It's a little coffee shop in a strip mall right off the highway on Winghaven, Blvd. Very easy to find. (Probably around 7:00pm)

Seating will be limited and it will be open to regular coffee shop customers, so send us an email if you're planning to attend. (email us at audiori@danielamos.com or audiori@77s.com ). We're going to try to make sure that you guys get the best seats.

05-09-2005 20:21 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Border Collie

sweet. I'll be there!

~Mike Roe
05-09-2005 22:23 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » St Louis area Dogs Concert

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH