Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Dog Salad Pics » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dog Salad Pics
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jace Jace is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-62.jpg

Registration Date: 03-29-2005

Dog Salad Pics Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As I said in my previous thread, the Lost Dogs were to rate salads at the street party the were playing last July. Here's a pic of them doing just that.

Note the Doctors' enthusiam Red Face

Jace has attached this image (reduced version):
adogsalad.jpg

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jace: 04-21-2005 12:12.

04-05-2005 11:10 Jace is offline Send an Email to Jace Search for Posts by Jace Add Jace to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Lost Dogs

images/avatars/avatar-251.jpg

Registration Date: 03-22-2005

RE: Dog Salad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Jace
As I said in my previous thread, the Lost Dogs were to rate salads at the street party the were playing last July. Here's a pic of them doing just that.

For as retarded an event as this appears to be, we had lots of fun doing it and I truly hope to get a repeat performance at this shabby little fair again this year!
04-05-2005 12:36 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List
Scabhelmet Scabhelmet is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-133.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

04-05-2005 16:20 Scabhelmet is offline Send an Email to Scabhelmet Search for Posts by Scabhelmet Add Scabhelmet to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-230.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, Mike, you look way more enthused about that fake vanilla cone than about all those salads. Big Grin Wink

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Smile
04-05-2005 22:01 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Jace Jace is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-62.jpg

Registration Date: 03-29-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by Jace
RE: Dog Salad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
quote:
Originally posted by Jace

For as retarded an event as this appears to be, we had lots of fun doing it and I truly hope to get a repeat performance at this shabby little fair again this year!

Ditto Doc.

05-05-2005 15:20 Jace is offline Send an Email to Jace Search for Posts by Jace Add Jace to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Chow Chow

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

05-05-2005 20:59 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of dennis: dralphr34
dennis dennis is a male
Chow Chow

05-05-2005 21:01 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of dennis: dralphr34
Fifi Fifi is a female
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-75.png

Thumb Up! Gene Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dennis, I've always been partial to this particular "Dogs" pic featuring Gene's shoe in the foreground...thanx for posting it!!! Cool

05-07-2005 10:46 Fifi is offline Send an Email to Fifi Search for Posts by Fifi Add Fifi to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Chow Chow

RE: Gene Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Fifi
Dennis, I've always been partial to this particular "Dogs" pic featuring Gene's shoe in the foreground...thanx for posting it!!! Cool

Pleased

05-08-2005 01:04 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of dennis: dralphr34
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Miniature Poodle

hell yeah!!!! great pic!
05-08-2005 03:33 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
jiminy
Dachshund

must agree- neva saw it b4- but some others from that era...

05-08-2005 18:22 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Dog Salad Pics

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH