Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs August and Everything » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs August and Everything
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tyler Durden
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 04-18-2009

Lost Dogs August and Everything Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I must have blinked and missed the newest best of Lost Dogs CD.

Does anybody know where they are available? Is this being rereleased? Was it a small batch or did it just go quickly?

Thanks for the info.
07-03-2013 16:41 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-249.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

RE: Lost Dogs August and Everything Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
I must have blinked and missed the newest best of Lost Dogs CD.

Does anybody know where they are available? Is this being rereleased? Was it a small batch or did it just go quickly?

Thanks for the info.

Tyler ~

"August" was available during the tour last July/August and completely sold out by late December 2012. Currently the band has no plans to press it again or offer it as a download.

I'd be paying attention though ~ there will be some similar limited edition releases available on the upcoming tour, and if any are left over they will end up on the Dogs Bandcamp store when the tour is over.

jeffrey k.
lo-fidelity records

07-16-2013 12:11 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
damos
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-25-2010

august and everything in between Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I too missed the release of this cd...would it be ok to ask someone to burn a copy since it's no longer in print with no plans to make it available in any form?
07-16-2013 20:09 damos is offline Send an Email to damos Search for Posts by damos Add damos to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-249.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

RE: august and everything in between Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by damos
I too missed the release of this cd...would it be ok to ask someone to burn a copy since it's no longer in print with no plans to make it available in any form?

To say it's "not available in any form" isn't exactly accurate ~ the entire album can be streamed for free right here ~

http://thelostdogs.bandcamp.com/album/au...hing-remastered

I'll talk to them again about making more copies in the near future...in the meantime, enjoy the streaming version.

jeffrey k.

07-17-2013 16:28 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
damos
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-25-2010

Dogs mdse Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Jeffrey,
I plan to catch the Dogs on their tour stop in Cary,NC in early August...
what kind of limited edition items might they be selling?
Thanks.

Richard

Romans 10:9
07-26-2013 15:19 damos is offline Send an Email to damos Search for Posts by damos Add damos to your Buddy List
Oldiesmann Oldiesmann is a male
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-55.gif

Registration Date: 03-29-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just saw them in Wilmington, Ohio tonight and they had two limited editions available - one of The Lost Cabin and the Mystery Trees with a couple of bonus tracks and one of Gift Horse with four bonus tracks of Gene Eugene's rough mixes of songs from that album.

07-28-2013 22:54 Oldiesmann is offline Send an Email to Oldiesmann Homepage of Oldiesmann Search for Posts by Oldiesmann Add Oldiesmann to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Oldiesmann: CincyOldiesFan YIM Account Name of Oldiesmann: Oldiesmann View the MSN Profile for Oldiesmann
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs August and Everything

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH