Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » "Darkest Night" live cover... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page "Darkest Night" live cover...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
studio246
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 04-28-2010

"Darkest Night" live cover... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If anyone's interested, I've posted a live recording of me and my daughters (and some very talented friends) performing The Dogs' "Darkest Night" for this year's Good Friday service.

Facebook's new policies about music uploads sort of scare me, especially when it comes to songs I didn't write. So instead of uploading the recording to my Facebook page, I've posted it here for download:

http://homepage.mac.com/broderson/Darkest.mp3

I especially liked the cello and muted trumpet (thanks, Patrick and Scott!)

Steve Broderson
04-28-2010 09:26 studio246 is offline Send an Email to studio246 Homepage of studio246 Search for Posts by studio246 Add studio246 to your Buddy List
lam77s

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

RE: "Darkest Night" live cover... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very pretty.
04-29-2010 12:54 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Homepage of lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
studio246
Miniature Poodle

Thread Starter Thread Started by studio246
RE: "Darkest Night" live cover... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks, Iam77s...
05-01-2010 13:07 studio246 is offline Send an Email to studio246 Homepage of studio246 Search for Posts by studio246 Add studio246 to your Buddy List
studio246
Miniature Poodle

Thread Starter Thread Started by studio246

...and lest I forget, the incredible Dave Salsman on acoustic guitar...!
05-08-2010 15:27 studio246 is offline Send an Email to studio246 Homepage of studio246 Search for Posts by studio246 Add studio246 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » "Darkest Night" live cover...

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH