Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Upcoming Releases » New Album » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Album
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Chihuahua

images/avatars/avatar-313.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2007

New Album Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is the new album going to be available on the webstore? If so, when????? I want to send you some money!
04-27-2010 17:29 UnderDawg is offline Send an Email to UnderDawg Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of UnderDawg: David Patterson YIM Account Name of UnderDawg: David Patterson View the MSN Profile for UnderDawg
Big Jim Big Jim is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-293.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

RE: New Album Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

5/11/10 is the release date. My guess is it will be up for purchase then, but I'm sure the Audioris can confirm. I'm really looking forward to this!

Also looking forward to 5/17/10, when the Lost Dogs will be in my neighborhood (at a house concert in East Brunswick, NJ)!

Jim

04-30-2010 11:56 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
audiori
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 03-21-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yup, it'll be in the webstore.. 5/11/10 will be the day, as far as I know. Haven't heard different so far.

05-04-2010 19:31 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Chihuahua

images/avatars/avatar-313.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by UnderDawg
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay, it's ordered. Done and done!
05-11-2010 18:11 UnderDawg is offline Send an Email to UnderDawg Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of UnderDawg: David Patterson YIM Account Name of UnderDawg: David Patterson View the MSN Profile for UnderDawg
gowensby gowensby is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 07-03-2006

Any word on names in the credits of the cd? I remember sending in $10 a couple of years ago.
05-14-2010 22:59 gowensby is offline Send an Email to gowensby Search for Posts by gowensby Add gowensby to your Buddy List
audiori
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 03-21-2005

They're there. They're all nicely displayed in the center of the packaging.

05-15-2010 15:57 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Upcoming Releases » New Album

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH