Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Upcoming Concert Information » Re: "Terry Taylor & Friends" Tour -- THE Summer tour of 2009 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Re: "Terry Taylor & Friends" Tour -- THE Summer tour of 2009
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Re: "Terry Taylor & Friends" Tour -- THE Summer tour of 2009 lam77s 02-11-2009 16:49
 RE: "Terry Taylor & Friends" Tour -- THE Summer tour of 2009 Big Jim 03-17-2009 16:01
 RE: "Terry Taylor & Friends" Tour -- THE Summer tour of 2009 Ron E 05-07-2009 10:56
 An Intimate Evening W/ Terry Scott Taylor lam77s 05-09-2009 00:34
 Terry Taylor Tours the West Coast lam77s 08-10-2009 22:48
 Terry Taylor and Friends Show in East Brunswick, NJ Big Jim 06-11-2009 14:17
 TST updated tour schedule lam77s 07-07-2009 17:17

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lam77s

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Re: "Terry Taylor & Friends" Tour -- THE Summer tour of 2009 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How would you like to experience hearing Daniel Amos and Swirling Eddies music live on stage?! For the very first time in decades your dreams are about to come true!

Terry Scott Taylor and some old and new friends will be touring this summer and they'll be playing a boatload of your Faves along with songs heard for the very first time in a live and intimate concert setting.

Camarillo Eddy says, "You'd have to be an idiot not to book a show like this and do it right now. I wanna know what kinda moron would let themselves miss out on this once in a lifetime event. I'm in the band and even I want to book it just to see myself on stage!"

Booking June 19 - July 12

If you are a promoter, or even if you're not, but want to know more about booking this rare event, please contact me for me more info.

Linda
--
Linda A. Miller 541-729-7771
LAM PRODUCTIONS
Artist Management and Promotion
1631 Adkins St, Eugene, OR 97401
http://lamconcerts.com
02-11-2009 16:49 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Homepage of lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Big Jim
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-293.jpg

RE: "Terry Taylor & Friends" Tour -- THE Summer tour of 2009 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Would love to see this and help make a show happen! Unfortunately, I won't be able to help fund it. But if someone has a venue in mind for the central/northern NJ area, I will definitely help promote it!

Who's in?? Arty??

03-17-2009 16:01 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List Add Big Jim to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet YIM Account Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet View the MSN Profile for Big Jim
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-269.gif

RE: "Terry Taylor & Friends" Tour -- THE Summer tour of 2009 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

any news on this so far?

05-07-2009 10:56 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
lam77s

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s
An Intimate Evening W/ Terry Scott Taylor Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, turns out we couldn't line up the personnel to do a DA/Swirling Eddies tour, so this is the new summer tour venture.

Intimate Evening With Terry Scott Taylor

You are cordially invited to spend a rare and intimate evening of story and song with Terry Scott Taylor.

Terry Scott Taylor is a man who wears many hats. Singer. Cowboy hat. Songwriter. Baseball cap. Father. Fedora. Producer. Prophet. Prankster. Pioneer. As the founder of legendary CCM band Daniel Amos he helped pioneer a new artistically-minded aesthetic in a musically stunted genre. As the merry prankster behind the Swirling Eddies he became a supreme satirist while continuously shedding musical skins. As chief songwriter for the Lost Dogs he brought modern maturity to the old forms and helped make them relevant to new generations. As a composer for video games and cartoons he brought his quirky genius to bear in a field that had been
rendered dull and void by electronic keyboards. As a solo artist he laid bare his personal life—its triumphs and tragedies—and made his story our story as well. Some of his songs are limericks. Some are literature. He's flown under most of the radar for more than 30 years but those in the know rank him among our greatest living treasures.

Out of a deep humility he usually works within the context of a band of musicians in order to take a little of the heat off himself. Not this night. This night, joined occasionally on stage by special guest Steve Hindalong and Terry's son Andrew, and armed only with a guitar and his incredible collection of hats, audiences will discover the real Terry Taylor. Intimacy is the name of the game and everyone is invited to play along. Songs. Stories. Answers. You’ll hear them all like never before. Come witness the mind of a visionary, the heart of an artist and the soul of a fellow pilgrim.

Joining Terry on stage for a select number of songs chosen from his extensive repertoire of Daniel Amos, Swirling Eddies, Lost Dogs, and solo recordings, will be special guest Steve Hindalong ( Lost Dogs' member, founding member of The Choir, creator and producer of the 'City on a Hill’ series, and co-writer of 'God of Wonders'). The ever illusive Camarillo Eddy, founder of 'The Swirling Eddies, is rumored to appear as well. We are also thrilled to announce that for the very first time ever, Terry's son Andrew will also join his father on stage.

Terry will not only entertain you with humorous and moving anecdotes and songs, he will offer readings from his forthcoming book of collected non-fiction, lyric recitations and commentary, and perform a variety of familiar songs as well as those rarely, if ever, performed in a live setting. At selected venues the evening will be capped off with an audience participation Q&A.

An Intimate evening with Terry Scott Taylor promises to be a surprising, 'don't miss' one-of-a-kind event.

A note from Terry: "As far as live performances go, I don't believe I've done anything quite like this before. I think the audience, which is really more a gathering of close friends and family, is in for some real surprises including a few firsts. Now, the mysterious Camarillo Eddy says he'll show up, but you never know about that guy. On the other hand, I know the great Steve Hindalong will be there to join me on a number of tunes. I've got to say however that my greatest thrill concerning this tour is that my son Andrew will, for the very first time in my 30 plus years of performing, be joining me on stage. I'm extremely proud of him and can't wait for folks to meet him. The song selection should be surprising as well. It's eclectic, unpredictable and culled from every musical entity I've ever been involved with down through the years. At many of the shows I'm planning to field questions from the audience and, if I know my crowd at all, this should prove quite interesting. I may even get Steve to do his leprechaun dance and also that thing where he flips a coin into the air and catches it behind his back. Now that's a show!

"We all essentially agree that we're living in fairly dark and unpredictable times. I'm prayerfully determined to lighten the audience’s load a bit and do so through laughter, some challenges, and more importantly some heart-felt inspiration. (Oh, by the way, I've got some road stories to tell which, in some instances, are truly weird and astounding.)

"Anyway, in the words of Sam the Sham ‘Let's not be L7!’ Come on out to the show and let's all have a wonderful time together." - Terry Taylor

----------------------

If you are a promoter, or even if you're not, but want to know more about booking this rare event, please contact me for me more info.

Linda
--
LAM PRODUCTIONS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lam77s: 05-09-2009 00:35.

05-09-2009 00:34 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Homepage of lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
lam77s

Terry Taylor Tours the West Coast Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As you probably heard from folks east of the Rockies, Terry Scott Taylor was in his element, sharing his life in song and stories. Now, if you live on the West Coast it's your opportunity to experience this exceptional event.

Linda
--

LAM PRODUCTIONS
---
Linda@LAMConcerts.com
Follow on http://twitter.com/LAM77s

----------------------------------------------------

Intimate Evening With Terry Scott Taylor beginning September 18, 2009 in Washington, Oregon, and California (and possibly points beyond).

You are cordially invited to spend a rare and intimate evening of story and song with Terry Scott Taylor.

Terry Scott Taylor is a man who wears many hats. Singer. Cowboy hat. Songwriter. Baseball cap. Father. Fedora. Producer. Prophet. Prankster. Pioneer. As the founder of legendary CCM band Daniel Amos he helped pioneer a new artistically-minded aesthetic in a musically stunted genre. As the merry prankster behind the Swirling Eddies he became a supreme satirist while continuously shedding musical skins. As chief songwriter for the Lost Dogs he brought modern maturity to the old forms and helped make them relevant to new generations. As a composer for video games and cartoons he brought his quirky genius to bear in a field that had been rendered dull and void by electronic keyboards. As a solo artist he laid bare his personal life—its triumphs and tragedies—and made his story our story as well. Some of his songs are limericks. Some are literature. He's flown under most of the radar for more than 30 years but those in the know rank him among our greatest living treasures.

Out of a deep humility he usually works within the context of a band of musicians in order to take a little of the heat off himself. Not this night. This night, joined occasionally on stage by Terry's son, Andrew, and armed only with a guitar and his incredible collection of hats, audiences will discover the real Terry Taylor. Intimacy is the name of the game and everyone is invited to play along. Songs. Stories. Answers. You’ll hear them all like never before. Come witness the mind of a visionary, the heart of an artist and the soul of a fellow pilgrim.

The ever illusive Camarillo Eddy, founder of 'The Swirling Eddies, is rumored to appear as well. We are also thrilled to announce that for the very first time ever, Terry's son Andrew will also join his father on stage.

Terry will not only entertain you with humorous and moving anecdotes and songs, he will offer readings from his forthcoming book of collected non-fiction, lyric recitations and commentary, and perform a variety of familiar songs as well as those rarely, if ever, performed in a live setting. At selected venues the evening will be capped off with an audience participation Q&A.

An Intimate evening with Terry Scott Taylor promises to be a surprising, 'don't miss' one-of-a-kind event.

A note from Terry: "As far as live performances go, I don't believe I've done anything quite like this before. I think the audience, which is really more a gathering of close friends and family, is in for some real surprises including a few firsts. Now, the mysterious Camarillo Eddy says he'll show up, but you never know about that guy. I've got to say however that my greatest thrill concerning this tour is that my son Andrew will, for the very first time in my 30 plus years of performing, be joining me on stage. I'm extremely proud of him and can't wait for folks to meet him. The song selection should be surprising as well. It's eclectic, unpredictable and culled from every musical entity I've ever been involved with down through the years. At many of the shows I'm planning to field questions from the audience and, if I know my crowd at all, this should prove quite interesting.

"We all essentially agree that we're living in fairly dark and unpredictable times. I'm prayerfully determined to lighten the audience’s load a bit and do so through laughter, some challenges, and more importantly some heart-felt inspiration. (Oh, by the way, I've got some road stories to tell which, in some instances, are truly weird and astounding.)

"Anyway, in the words of Sam the Sham ‘Let's not be L7!’ Come on out to the show and let's all have a wonderful time together." - Terry Taylor

Please let us know if you would like to book this very special concert.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lam77s: 08-11-2009 01:41.

08-10-2009 22:48 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Homepage of lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Big Jim
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-293.jpg

Terry Taylor and Friends Show in East Brunswick, NJ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Terry Taylor and Friends are more than likely coming to East Brunswick, NJ (central NJ) on Sunday, 7/12/09! I am not the primary promoter/host of this concert, but a friend of mine would be and he would like to get an idea of how many people would come out to the show. As you know, this will be a show you definitely do not want to miss!!

Please respond to this thread if you are interested in attending this show. Please also help in spreading the word about this show if you know others who might be interested - thanks! Once the details for the show are finalized, it will be posted at the following sites:

http://wwwLAMConcerts.com
http://www.danielamos.com

06-11-2009 14:17 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List Add Big Jim to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet YIM Account Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet View the MSN Profile for Big Jim
lam77s

TST updated tour schedule Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You are cordially invited to spend a rare and intimate evening of story and song with Terry Scott Taylor. Out of a deep humility he usually works within the context of a band of musicians in order to take a little of the heat off himself. Not this night. This night, joined occasionally on stage by special guest Steve Hindalong and Terry's son Andrew, and armed only with a guitar and his incredible collection of hats, audiences will discover the real Terry Taylor. Intimacy is the name of the game and everyone is invited to play along. Songs. Stories. Answers. You’ll hear them all like never before. Come witness the mind of a visionary, the heart of an artist and the soul of a fellow pilgrim.

We have dates available in the South. If you are interested in booking a show on an available date, please contact us as soon as possible. We are interested in house concerts, too. We'll give you a deal! Give us a call.

Linda
--

LAM PRODUCTIONS
Linda@LAMConcerts.com

-------------------------------------

Sat - July 4th
Private show
Louisville, KY

Sun - July 5th
House Concert
La Grange, KY
More info: dsr83@hotmail.com

Mon - July 6th
Private show

Tues - July 7th
7pm - doors 6:30pm
House Concert
More info: Jasooon Hoffman <uvulapie@yahoo.com>;

Wed - July 8th
8pm - doors 7:30pm
Trinity House Theater
38840 W 6 Mile, Livonia, MI 48152
More info: mail@trinityhouse.org

Thurs - July 9th
7:30pm, doors 7pm
Musica
51 East Market St
Akron, OH 44308
330-374-1114

Fri - July 10th
Drive Day

Sat - July 11th
Private show
Blackwood, NJ (Philadelphia area)

Sun - July 12th
House Concert
East Brunswick, NJ
More info: dwzimmer@rci.rutgers.edu

Mon - July 13th
open/available

Tues - July 14th
8pm, doors 7:30pm
Metcalf House Concert
Sterling, VA
More info: tjmet@erols.com

Wed - July 15th
Private show
Angier, NC

Thurs - July 16th
7:30pm
Calvary Chapel of Athens
120 Commerce Blvd., Bogart, GA 30622
More info: calvaryathens1@juno.com

Fri - July 17th
8pm, doors 7:30pm
New River Community Church
3464 Fairburn Rd, Douglasville, GA 30135-2926
More info: injesuschrist@gmail.com

Sat - July 18th
open/available

Sun - July 19th
7:00pm
Calvary Emerald Coast
407 Racetrack Rd, NE, Ft Walton Beach, FL 32547
More info: kent.vancil@gmail.com, 850-863-1588

Mon - July 20th
open/available

Tues - July 21st
open/available

Wed - July 22nd
open/available

Thurs - July 23rd (Houston area)
open/available

Fri - July 24th
open/available (Houston area)

Sat - July 25th
8pm
Hope Chapel
6701 Arroyo Seco
Austin, TX
512-377-3900

Sun - July 26th
6:30pm, doors 6pm
Café Green Tea
7460 Callaghan Rd #300, San Antonio, TX 78229
More info: david@burntrecords.com

Mon - July 27th (Texas)
open/available

Tues - July 28th
Club Dada, Listening Room
2720 Elm Street, Dallas, TX 75226
More info: paul@crystalclearcds.com

Wed - July 29th (on route to Kansas City)
open/available

Thurs - July 30th
joining MICHAEL ROE for one night at
Harry's Mug, 12222 Blue Ridge Rd, Grandview, MO
(Kansas City area)
More info: iebay@swbell.net

Fri - July 31st
Zeke’s
3329 Lincoln Way, Ames, IA 50010
More info: hansonscott@mac.com

Sat - Aug 1st
District Drugs
319 18th Street, Rock Island, IL 61201
More info: www.districtdrugs.com
districtdrugs@gmail.com

Sun - Aug 2nd
7:30, doors 7pm
First Christian Church
105 Dwight St, Kewanee, IL 61443
More info: loginame@rocketmail.com

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lam77s: 07-07-2009 17:18.

07-07-2009 17:17 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Homepage of lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Upcoming Concert Information » Re: "Terry Taylor & Friends" Tour -- THE Summer tour of 2009

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH