Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Happy Birthday to Derri. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Birthday to Derri.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-269.gif

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Happy Birthday to Derri. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can you hear me singing from there? NO? Lucky you! have a great day.

10-15-2008 10:12 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Big Jim
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-293.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

RE: Happy Birthday to Derri. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ditto! I missed it - hope it was a good one!

Jim

10-17-2008 15:21 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List Add Big Jim to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet YIM Account Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet View the MSN Profile for Big Jim
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Happy Birthday to Derri.

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH