Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Times Changed » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Times Changed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BethJ
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-09-2005

Times Changed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Joy Junction Homeless Shelter time has been changed to 6:30pm and the San Bernardino McDonald's Museum on Friday has been cancelled.

If you were coming to the McDonald's Museum please try to make it out to the Santa Monica Beach party on Saturday.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by BethJ: 09-21-2008 16:49.

09-21-2008 15:55 BethJ is offline Send an Email to BethJ Search for Posts by BethJ Add BethJ to your Buddy List
epistrophy epistrophy is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-22-2006

RE: Times Changed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm really quite miffed about the San Bernardino stop getting cancelled. I was bringing, oh, about thirty people, NONE of whom can make it to Santa Monica the next day. We even arranged for the local paper to come out and meet the band at the McDonald's Museum and get the Dogs some publicity since they never get any airplay around here. So what's the story?

09-22-2008 11:26 epistrophy is offline Send an Email to epistrophy Search for Posts by epistrophy Add epistrophy to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know the story on that stop, but this is the problem with having a schedule up for this type of tour.

Tuesday, 09/16/2008 12:00 PM -
Cozy Dog Drive In
2935 So. Sixth St, Springfield, Illinois
Come join us for a Cozy Dog!

Tuesday, 09/16/2008
Ted Drewes Frozen Custard
4224 S Grand Blvd, St Louis, MO
Community Event. We don't know the time yet. It will be late
afternoon. Follow the Dogs with online GPS tracking!

Wednesday, 09/17/2008
Meramec Caverns
Stanton, Missouri
Follow the Dogs with online GPS tracking. We're just showing up. Who
knows what could happen?

The Ted Drewes stop ended up more like late evening, which was fine, but could of been bad had a bunch of people been there waiting from late afternoon until when they showed up. And as far as a I know the Meramec stop didn't happen. We couldn't make it to any stop except the Ted Drewes one and it was so late the guys couldn't take time to play. I personally have no issue with that, but I could see how if other stops end up this way, some people may end up disapointed. Basically for the most part this 'tour' might end up being where not all that many fans actually get to see them play since it's so fluid. The guys are arriving and playing at places for people that don't know who they are, which is great, but its difficult for the fans to catch a show or plan to catch one.
09-23-2008 11:26
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Times Changed

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH