Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Cornerstone 2008 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cornerstone 2008
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 03-21-2005

Cornerstone 2008 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Some pics...

On the main stage..

07-06-2008 19:03 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
pmac pmac is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2005

RE: Cornerstone 2008 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the pics.

How did the shows go? Decent audience?

07-06-2008 23:19 pmac is offline Send an Email to pmac Search for Posts by pmac Add pmac to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara YIM Account Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara View the MSN Profile for pmac
audiori
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 03-21-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, there was a good sized audience at all of the Dogs/77s/Roe shows.. it felt like overall Cornerstone attendance was down from previous years, but Dogs and 77s show attendance was probably larger than normal.

The 77s Gallery show was great - but waaayyyy too short. The Dogs Gallery show very well received.. a great way to end the fest. I don't remember set lists or anything like that unfortunately.

07-07-2008 00:02 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Beagle

images/avatars/avatar-206.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2005
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
I don't remember set lists or anything like that unfortunately.

I remembered Tongue

I think they skipped a song or 2 . . .

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DaLe: 07-08-2008 15:52.

07-07-2008 10:38 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Beagle

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! RE: Cornerstone 2008 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Some pics...

NiCe Cool

quote:
The Dogs Gallery show very well received.. a great way to end the fest.

YuP ~ MoRe PiCS :

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f114/s...erstone%202008/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DaLe: 07-08-2008 09:01.

07-07-2008 10:44 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Beagle

any GooD Boots of this show to go along with this HaT or the gallery SeT

07-16-2008 07:58 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Curt Borders Curt Borders is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 09-13-2008

Big Grin Cornerstone mainstage Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here is a video I put on Youtube of the Dogs on Main Stage doing Crushing hand...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW_of8m6ohA

Dogbark Cool
09-13-2008 19:40 Curt Borders is offline Send an Email to Curt Borders Homepage of Curt Borders Search for Posts by Curt Borders Add Curt Borders to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Cornerstone 2008

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH