Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » seeking Via Chicago CD/DVD » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page seeking Via Chicago CD/DVD
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
arciphera
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 11-19-2007

seeking Via Chicago CD/DVD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

anyone who has a copy of the original Via Chicago CD/DVD and is willing to sell it, please contact me via PM and let me know how much it's worth to you — especially if it is still factory sealed. I am interested ONLY in the 2003 release (which comes with both a DVD and CD), not the 2007 rerelease (which comes only with a DVD-R).

do not hesitate to contact me out of any suspicion that I am merely going to waste your time. I am well aware of the fact that copies of the original Via Chicago CD/DVD are extremely rare now — especially factory-sealed ones — and that it is a seller's market as far as that's concerned. I know this will likely be somewhat (if not very) costly to me, and I would not have posted this message without a solid understanding of that.

remember, I am interested in the original 2003 CD/DVD release ONLY. I already have the 2007 DVD-R rerelease, so there is no need for me to buy another one.

thank you, one and all.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by arciphera: 07-02-2009 01:56.

06-23-2008 01:43 arciphera is offline Send an Email to arciphera Homepage of arciphera Search for Posts by arciphera Add arciphera to your Buddy List Add arciphera to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of arciphera: arciphera [defunct] YIM Account Name of arciphera: arciphera [defunct] View the MSN Profile for arciphera
vlricha vlricha is a female
Dachshund

Registration Date: 11-10-2006

DVD - Chicago Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You can buy it for $20 from Lo-fidelity, which the Lost Dogs web site has a link to. I bought one from them, but it is not factory sealed because I watched it and I will watch it again so I would never sell the one I have for any amount of moneyBig Grin The 2007 "All we Left Unsaid" also comes with a CD.

I looked at Lo-fidelity's web site and they only have 7 left.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by vlricha: 06-23-2008 11:20.

06-23-2008 11:13 vlricha is offline Search for Posts by vlricha Add vlricha to your Buddy List
arciphera
Miniature Poodle

Thread Starter Thread Started by arciphera
RE: DVD - Chicago Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

actually, I'm trying to obtain Via Chicago, not All We Left Unsaid. I already have the latter, and I have the former, as well, but my copy of the former is the rereleased DVD-R version that doesn't come with a bonus CD, which is apparently still being sold on the Lo-Fidelity website.

thanks for your response, though. it's nice to know there are people out there reading these posts.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by arciphera: 07-02-2009 01:57.

06-23-2008 13:23 arciphera is offline Send an Email to arciphera Homepage of arciphera Search for Posts by arciphera Add arciphera to your Buddy List Add arciphera to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of arciphera: arciphera [defunct] YIM Account Name of arciphera: arciphera [defunct] View the MSN Profile for arciphera
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-269.gif

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

RE: DVD - Chicago Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and I assume you don't want a cdr of the original cd either...???

07-01-2008 23:42 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
arciphera
Miniature Poodle

I've actually already made arrangements with someone else to make me a CD-R copy of the original CD, but I am still very much wanting an original copy of it, as well.

are you willing to sell me yours? if so, let me know your asking price via PM.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by arciphera: 07-03-2008 16:52.

07-03-2008 16:50 arciphera is offline Send an Email to arciphera Homepage of arciphera Search for Posts by arciphera Add arciphera to your Buddy List Add arciphera to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of arciphera: arciphera [defunct] YIM Account Name of arciphera: arciphera [defunct] View the MSN Profile for arciphera
arciphera
Miniature Poodle

UPDATE: offer rescinded Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I finally found an original copy of the Via Chicago CD/DVD set, so this offer is rescinded as of now.

that is all.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by arciphera: 08-29-2008 14:08.

08-29-2008 14:06 arciphera is offline Send an Email to arciphera Homepage of arciphera Search for Posts by arciphera Add arciphera to your Buddy List Add arciphera to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of arciphera: arciphera [defunct] YIM Account Name of arciphera: arciphera [defunct] View the MSN Profile for arciphera
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » seeking Via Chicago CD/DVD

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH