Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Dogs songs that make me smile. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dogs songs that make me smile.
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Dogs songs that make me smile. Rod 04-04-2008 14:40
 RE: Dogs songs that make me smile. mo_jojo 06-19-2008 12:33

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Rod
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 08-21-2005

Dogs songs that make me smile. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Eleanor - just for the slow burn
Three Legged Dog - one word, fart
Only One Bum In Corona Del Mar - "likes to take a leak"
Bad Indigestion - I never get tired of this one.
Precious Memories - My grandma would approve.
04-04-2008 14:40 Rod is offline Send an Email to Rod Search for Posts by Rod Add Rod to your Buddy List
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

RE: Dogs songs that make me smile. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lately, they all make me smile, but for different reasons. I've been listening to my Dogs CD's a lot lately, and I've really come to love their music in recent months.

Only One Bum in Corona Del Mar - must be the funniest song
Bad Indigestion - Classic, 2nd funniest

Island Dreams CD - Makes me smile because the beautiful music just makes me feel good all over and reminds me of my years in Hawaii.

Litte Red Riding Hood CD - Makes me smile because of the great music and lyrics...my favorite Dogs CD.

Keep it up boys, I hope we get another CD this year, but I'll wait if I have to.

06-19-2008 12:33 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Dogs songs that make me smile.

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH